Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
When you stay at DoubleTree by Hilton Queenstown in Queenstown, you'll be on the waterfront, within a 15-minute drive of Lake Wakatipu and Queenstown Gardens. This 4.5-star hotel is 6.6 mi (10.6 km) from Skyline Gondola and 9.4 mi (15.1 km) from Shotover Jet.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 98 air-conditioned rooms featuring kitchenettes with refrigerators and ovens. 32-inch LCD televisions with premium TV channels provide entertainment, with wired and wireless Internet access available for a surcharge. Conveniences include phones, as well as laptop-compatible safes and complimentary newspapers.Amenities
Spend the day on the slopes, or enjoy recreational amenities including a fitness center and bicycles to rent. This hotel also features wireless Internet access (surcharge), babysitting/childcare (surcharge), and ski storage.Dining
Enjoy Asian cuisine at Me & Mee Noodle Bar, one of the hotel's 4 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of the 24-hour room service. Snacks are also available at the coffee shop/café. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge. Full breakfasts are served on weekdays from 6 AM to 10:30 AM and on weekends from 6 AM to 11 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include wired Internet access (surcharge), dry cleaning/laundry services, and a 24-hour front desk. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Lake Wakatipu - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Remarkables Park Town Centre - 2.9 km / 1.8 mi
Queenstown Event Centre - 3.8 km / 2.4 mi
Alpine Aqualand - 3.9 km / 2.4 mi
Queenstown Golf Club - 5.9 km / 3.7 mi
Jacks Point Golf Course - 8.4 km / 5.2 mi
St Josephs Parish - 9.5 km / 5.9 mi
Queenstown Arts Centre - 9.8 km / 6.1 mi
Queenstown Ice Arena - 9.8 km / 6.1 mi
Queenstown Mall - 9.9 km / 6.1 mi
Queenstown Gardens - 10 km / 6.2 mi
Queenstown Hill - 10.2 km / 6.3 mi
Williams Cottage - 10.2 km / 6.3 mi
Toi o Tahuna - 10.2 km / 6.4 mi
Church of St Peters - 10.2 km / 6.4 mi
The preferred airport for DoubleTree by Hilton Queenstown is Queenstown (ZQN-Queenstown Intl.) - 3.3 km / 2.1 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for full breakfast: NZD 30 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: NZD 9.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room wired Internet: NZD 9.95 (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: NZD 14.95 (rates may vary)
- Fee for wired Internet in public areas: NZD 14.95 (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: NZD 16 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Wedding services
- -Accessible bathroom
- -In-room accessibility
- -Television in common areas
- -Shopping on site
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Roll-in shower
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -24-hour front desk
- -Smoke-free property
- -Hair salon
- -Fitness facilities
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -One meeting room
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- -Parking (limited spaces)
- -Number of buildings/towers - 1
- -Ski passes available
- -Number of floors - 4
- -Year Built - 2011
- -WiFi (surcharge)
- -Ski storage
- -Number of restaurants - 4
- -Total number of rooms - 98
- -Free grocery shopping service
- -Fireplace in lobby
- -Wired Internet access - surcharge
- -Luggage storage