Hilton Queenstown Resort & Spa
Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
When you stay at Hilton Queenstown Resort & Spa in Queenstown, you'll be on the waterfront, within a 15-minute drive of Lake Wakatipu and Queenstown Gardens. This 5-star hotel is 6.5 mi (10.5 km) from Skyline Gondola and 9.4 mi (15.1 km) from Shotover Jet.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 220 air-conditioned rooms featuring fireplaces and LCD televisions. Rooms have private balconies or patios. Wireless Internet access (surcharge) keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.Amenities
Pamper yourself with a visit to the spa, which offers massages, body treatments, and facials. After a day on the slopes, you can enjoy recreational amenities such as an indoor pool and a sauna. This hotel also features babysitting/childcare (surcharge), ski storage, and a hair salon.Dining
Grab a bite at Wakatipu Grill, one of the hotel's 3 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of the 24-hour room service. Snacks are also available at the coffee shop/café. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge. Buffet breakfasts are served on weekdays from 6:00 AM to 10:30 AM and on weekends from 6:00 AM to 11:00 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include express check-out, dry cleaning/laundry services, and a 24-hour front desk. Guests may use a ferry terminal shuttle for a surcharge, and self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Lake Wakatipu - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Queenstown Event Centre - 4.1 km / 2.5 mi
Alpine Aqualand - 4.1 km / 2.6 mi
Queenstown Golf Club - 5.9 km / 3.7 mi
Remarkables Park Town Centre - 8.3 km / 5.1 mi
Jacks Point Golf Course - 8.4 km / 5.2 mi
Queenstown Hill - 9.5 km / 5.9 mi
St Josephs Parish - 9.5 km / 5.9 mi
Queenstown Arts Centre - 9.8 km / 6.1 mi
Queenstown Ice Arena - 9.8 km / 6.1 mi
Queenstown Mall - 9.9 km / 6.1 mi
Queenstown Gardens - 10 km / 6.2 mi
Williams Cottage - 10.2 km / 6.3 mi
Toi o Tahuna - 10.2 km / 6.3 mi
Fear Factory Queenstown - 10.2 km / 6.4 mi
The preferred airport for Hilton Queenstown Resort & Spa is Queenstown (ZQN-Queenstown Intl.) - 3.3 km / 2 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Qualmark® assigns an official star rating for accommodations in New Zealand. This Hotel property is rated 5 stars. Official New Zealand Rating provided by Qualmark®
Know Before You Go
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: NZD 35 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: NZD 14.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: NZD 20.00 per day (in/out privileges)
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability)
- Rollaway bed fee: NZD 60 per night
- Onsite credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
- Facilities fee: NZD 20 per person, per day and includes use of:
- Spa tub
- Swimming pool
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Fireplace in lobby
- -Indoor pool
- -24-hour fitness facilities
- -Snack bar/deli
- -In-room accessibility
- -Roll-in shower
- -Accessible bathroom
- -Wedding services
- -Smoke-free property
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour front desk
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Conference space
- -Hair salon
- -Grocery/convenience store
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Spa treatment room(s)
- -Multilingual staff
- -Shopping on site
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Conference center
- -Parking (limited spaces)
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- -Full-service spa
- -Ferry terminal shuttle (surcharge)
- -Number of restaurants - 3
- -Number of floors - 8
- -Number of buildings/towers - 3
- -Total number of rooms - 220
- -Year Built - 2011
- -Express check-out
- -Luggage storage
- -Rooftop terrace
- -Ski storage
- -Valet parking (surcharge)
- -Meeting rooms