Nugget Point a THC Group Hotel
Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Nugget Point a THC Group Hotel in Arthur's Point, you'll be in the mountains, just a 3-minute walk from Onsen Hot Pools and a 2-minute drive from Shotover Jet. This 4.5-star hotel is 0.8 mi (1.2 km) from Skippers Canyon and 4.3 mi (7 km) from Skyline Gondola.
Make yourself at home in one of the 40 guestrooms featuring refrigerators. Rooms have private balconies or patios. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with showers feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers.
Relax at the full-service spa, where you can enjoy massages and facials. A spa tub and a sauna offer a relaxing way to wind down after a day on the slopes. This hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge).
Grab a bite at Bodhi Tree, one of the hotel's 2 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours). Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge. Cooked-to-order breakfasts are available daily from 7 AM to 10 AM for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include dry cleaning/laundry services, multilingual staff, and luggage storage. Free self parking is available onsite.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy. Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges. Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property. The front desk is open daily from 7 AM - 11 PMTo make arrangements for check-in please contact the property ahead of time using the information on the booking confirmation. The property’s restaurant is closed on Monday - Tuesday. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
This property does not have a Qualmark® rating. For the benefit of our customers, we have provided a rating based on our rating system.
Know Before You Go
- Reservations are required for massage services. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- Some facilities may have restricted access. Guests can contact the property for details using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between NZD 9.50 and NZD 30.00 per person (approximately)
- Late check-out fee: NZD 150.00 (subject to availability)
- Crib (infant bed) fee: NZD 10.0 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: NZD 60.0 per day
- Onsite credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Conference space
- -Parking (limited spaces)
- -Spa treatment room(s)
- -Full-service spa
- -Free WiFi
- -Fitness facilities
- -Concierge services
- -Fireplace in lobby
- -Ski storage
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Laundry facilities
- -Spa tub
- -Spa services on site
- -Multilingual staff
- -Front desk (limited hours)
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Free self parking
- -Luggage storage
- -Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Smoke-free property