When you stay at Miyuki Hamabaru Resort in Onna, you'll be by the ocean, a 4-minute drive from Cape Manza and 5 minutes from Kariyushi Beach. This beach resort is 7 mi (11.2 km) from PGM Golf Resort Okinawa and 10.1 mi (16.3 km) from Cape Maeda.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 60 guestrooms featuring refrigerators. Rooms have private balconies. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature hair dryers and slippers. Conveniences include phones, as well as desks and in-room massages.Amenities
Head down to the water and enjoy a day at the private beach, or take advantage of other recreational amenities including an outdoor pool and a spa tub. Additional amenities at this resort include complimentary wireless Internet access, gift shops/newsstands, and tour/ticket assistance.Dining
Satisfy your appetite at Wakamun, one of the resort's 2 restaurants. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 7 AM to 9:00 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour front desk, luggage storage, and laundry facilities. Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Okinawakaigan Quasi-National Park - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Chura Orchard Golf Club - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Mission Beach - 3.4 km / 2.1 mi
Nabee Beach - 3.7 km / 2.3 mi
Manza Beach - 3.9 km / 2.4 mi
Cape Manza - 4.3 km / 2.6 mi
Kibogaoka Entrance Mae Beach - 5.6 km / 3.5 mi
Kariyushi Beach - 6 km / 3.7 mi
Busena Beach - 7.5 km / 4.7 mi
Kise Country Club - 8.5 km / 5.3 mi
Bankoku Shinryokan - 8.5 km / 5.3 mi
Busena Marine Park - 8.5 km / 5.3 mi
Kise Beach - 8.7 km / 5.4 mi
Yaka Beach - 9.4 km / 5.8 mi
Tiger Beach - 9.8 km / 6.1 mi
The preferred airport for Miyuki Hamabaru Resort is Naha Airport (OKA) - 58.2 km / 36.1 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Personal protective equipment, including gloves, will be available to guests.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 24 hours between bookings. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival. This property's public bath is closed until further notice.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between JPY 800 and JPY 1200 per person (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Free self parking
- -In-room accessibility
- -Accessible bathroom
- -Free WiFi
- -24-hour front desk
- -Spa tub
- -Laundry facilities
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Outdoor pool
- -Grocery/convenience store
- -Barbecue grill(s)
- -One meeting room
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -On private beach
- -Number of restaurants - 2
- -Luggage storage
- -Wheelchair accessible parking
- -Braille or raised signage
- -Assistive listening devices available