Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
When you stay at Il Sireneo in Vico Equense, you'll be on the beach, within a 15-minute walk of Gulf of Naples and Campania Mineralogical Museum. This beach guesthouse is 6.9 mi (11 km) from Piazza Tasso and 7.6 mi (12.2 km) from Marina Grande.
Make yourself at home in one of the 9 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Bathrooms have showers and hair dryers. Conveniences include desks and coffee/tea makers, and housekeeping is provided daily.
Take in the views from a rooftop terrace and a garden and make use of amenities such as wireless Internet access (surcharge).
Enjoy a meal at the restaurant or snacks in the guesthouse's coffee shop/café. Breakfast is available for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy. Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges. Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport.
- Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 5 per person (approximately)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: EUR 5 per night (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: EUR 5.00 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.50 per person, per night, up to 7 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- -WiFi (surcharge)
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Rooftop terrace
- -Luggage storage
- -Smoke-free property