The Rees Hotel and Luxury Apartments
Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
Located in Queenstown, The Rees Hotel and Luxury Apartments is on a lake and convenient to Queenstown Hill and St Josephs Parish. This 5-star apartment is within close proximity of Queenstown Arts Centre and Church of St Peters.
Make yourself at home in one of the 152 individually decorated guestrooms, featuring refrigerators and iPod docking stations. Rooms have private balconies. Wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary, and flat-screen televisions with satellite programming provide entertainment. Private bathrooms with showers feature designer toiletries and hair dryers.
Pamper yourself with onsite massages, body treatments, and facials. You can take advantage of recreational amenities such as a fitness center and bicycles to rent. Additional features at this apartment include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge). Guests can get around on the complimentary shuttle, which operates within 1.8 km.
Stop by the apartment's restaurant, True South Dining Room, for dinner. Dining is also available at the coffee shop/café, and 24-hour room service is provided. Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge. Full breakfasts are available daily from 6:30 AM to 10:30 AM for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, a computer station, and express check-in. Event facilities at this apartment consist of a conference center and a meeting room. Free self parking is available onsite.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy. Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges. Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Qualmark® assigns an official star rating for accommodations in New Zealand. This Apartment property is rated 5 stars. Official New Zealand Rating provided by Qualmark®
Know Before You Go
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the apartment prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Up to 5 children 3 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Construction is underway at a neighboring building and there may be noise disturbance from the construction work.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for full breakfast: NZD 32.5 per person (approximately)
- Late check-out fee: NZD 35
- Crib (infant bed) fee: NZD 20.0 per stay
- Onsite credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -One meeting room
- -Accessible bathroom
- -In-room accessibility
- -Roll-in shower
- -Free WiFi
- -Fitness facilities
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Concierge services
- -Free area shuttle
- -Fireplace in lobby
- -Ski storage
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Laundry facilities
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Spa services on site
- -Multilingual staff
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Wedding services
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -RV, bus, truck parking
- -Conference center
- -Free self parking
- -Computer station
- -Rooftop terrace
- -Luggage storage
- -Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -24-hour front desk
- -Express check-out
- -Smoke-free property
- -Express check-in
- -Television in common areas
- -Coffee/tea in common areas
- -Free wired Internet