With a stay at The Rees Hotel and Luxury Apartments in Queenstown, you'll be on the waterfront, just a 3-minute walk from Lake Wakatipu and within a 5-minute drive of St Josephs Parish. This 5-star hotel is 2.2 mi (3.5 km) from Skyline Gondola and 11.5 mi (18.5 km) from Coronet Peak Ski Area.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 152 individually decorated guestrooms, featuring refrigerators and iPod docking stations. Rooms have private balconies or patios. Flat-screen televisions with satellite programming provide entertainment, while complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected. Bathrooms feature showers, designer toiletries, and hair dryers.Amenities
Relax and unwind with massages, body treatments, and facials. You're sure to appreciate the recreational amenities, including a 24-hour fitness center and bicycles to rent. This hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge). Getting to nearby attractions is a breeze with the complimentary area shuttle that operates within 3 kilometers.Dining
Stop by the hotel's restaurant, True South Dining Room, for dinner. Dining is also available at the coffee shop/café, and 24-hour room service is provided. Mingle with other guests at the complimentary reception, held daily. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge. Full breakfasts are available daily from 6:30 AM to 10:30 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, express check-out, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Event facilities at this hotel consist of a conference center and a meeting room. Guests may use a roundtrip airport shuttle for a surcharge, and free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Lake Wakatipu - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Queenstown Hill - 2.4 km / 1.5 mi
St Josephs Parish - 2.5 km / 1.6 mi
Queenstown Ice Arena - 2.6 km / 1.6 mi
Queenstown Arts Centre - 2.7 km / 1.7 mi
Church of St Peters - 2.8 km / 1.8 mi
Queenstown Mall - 2.8 km / 1.8 mi
Williams Cottage - 2.9 km / 1.8 mi
Queenstown Gardens - 2.9 km / 1.8 mi
Skycity Queenstown Casino - 3 km / 1.9 mi
Toi o Tahuna - 3.1 km / 1.9 mi
TSS Earnslaw Steamship - 3.1 km / 2 mi
Creative Queenstown Arts & Crafts Market - 3.2 km / 2 mi
Fear Factory Queenstown - 3.2 km / 2 mi
SKYCITY Wharf Casino - 3.3 km / 2 mi
The preferred airport for The Rees Hotel and Luxury Apartments is Queenstown Intl. Airport (ZQN) - 5 km / 3.1 mi
- Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges
- Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation
- This property accepts credit cards, debit cards, and cash
- This property uses eco-friendly cleaning products
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property; the policies listed are provided by the property
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- A car is recommended for transportation to and from this property.
- Parking height restrictions apply.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast, lunch, and dinner, and also through room service.
- The property affirms that it adheres to the Safe Travels (WTTC - Global) sanitization guidelines.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for full breakfast: NZD 32.5 per person (approximately)
- Late check-out fee: NZD 33 (subject to availability)
- Crib (infant bed) fee: NZD 20.00 per stay
- Credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Wedding services
- -Accessible bathroom
- -In-room accessibility
- -Multilingual staff
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Television in common areas
- -Computer station
- -Free area shuttle
- -Roll-in shower
- -Snack bar/deli
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Express check-out
- -Luggage storage
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -24-hour front desk
- -Free reception
- -Concierge services
- -Smoke-free property
- -Ski storage
- -Free WiFi
- -24-hour fitness facilities
- -Laundry facilities
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Free self parking
- -Business center
- -Conference center
- -One meeting room
- -Vending machine
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Spa services on site
- -Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- -Electric car charging station
- -Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)
- -Children's games
- -Walkway to water
- -Proposal/romance packages available
- -Private winery tours
- -Public winery tours
- -Wine release events
- -Coffee/tea in common areas
- -Fireplace in lobby
- -Free RV, bus, truck parking
- -Airport transportation (surcharge)
- -Wheelchair-accessible registration desk
- -Wheelchair-accessible fitness center
- -Wheelchair-accessible meeting spaces/business center
- -Wheelchair-accessible path to elevator
- -Wheelchair-accessible public washroom
- -Wheelchair-accessible on-site restaurant
- -Wheelchair-accessible lounge
- -Wheelchair-accessible concierge desk
- -Wheelchairs available on site
- -Well-lit path to entrance
- -Stair-free path to entrance
- -Covered parking
- -Eco-friendly cleaning products used
- -Wheelchair accessible parking
- -Hiking/biking trails nearby
- -Bicycle rentals on site
- -Mountain biking nearby