Queenstown Park Boutique Hotel
Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
A stay at Queenstown Park Boutique Hotel places you in the heart of Queenstown, within a 10-minute walk of CaddyShack City Mini Golf and Toi o Tahuna. This 5-star lodge is 9.7 mi (15.5 km) from Coronet Peak Ski Area and 0.3 mi (0.5 km) from Kiwi and Birdlife Park.
Make yourself at home in one of the 19 air-conditioned rooms featuring microwaves and minibars. Wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary, and LCD televisions with cable programming provide entertainment. Private bathrooms with showers feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.
Take in the views from a garden and make use of amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access and concierge services. Additional features at this lodge include babysitting/childcare (surcharge), ski storage, and a fireplace in the lobby.
At Queenstown Park Boutique Hotel, enjoy a satisfying meal at the restaurant. Cooked-to-order breakfasts are available daily from 7 AM to 10:30 AM for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, limo/town car service, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Planning an event in Queenstown? This lodge has 646 square feet (60 square meters) of space consisting of a conference center and a meeting room. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge (available on request), and free self parking is available onsite.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy. Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges. Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. The front desk is open daily from 7 AM - 11 PMIf you are planning to arrive after 8:30 PM please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation. Airport shuttle service is available on request. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Qualmark® assigns an official star rating for accommodations in New Zealand. This Boutique & Lodge property is rated 5 stars. Official New Zealand Rating provided by Qualmark®
Know Before You Go
- This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 24 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Children 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for cooked-to-order breakfast: NZD 25 for adults and NZD 15 for children (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: NZD 55.00 per vehicle (one way)
- Crib (infant bed) fee: NZD TBA per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: NZD 60.0 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -One meeting room
- -Accessible bathroom
- -In-room accessibility
- -Roll-in shower
- -Free WiFi
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Concierge services
- -Airport transportation (surcharge)
- -Fireplace in lobby
- -Ski storage
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Multilingual staff
- -Picnic area
- -Front desk (limited hours)
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Limo or Town Car service available
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Conference center
- -Free self parking
- -Luggage storage
- -Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- -Smoke-free property
- -Television in common areas
- -Free wired Internet