When you stay at Mercure Queenstown Resort in Queenstown, you'll be near the airport, within a 5-minute drive of Lake Wakatipu and Skyline Gondola. This 4-star hotel is 4.8 mi (7.7 km) from Shotover Jet and 11.3 mi (18.2 km) from Coronet Peak Ski Area.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 148 individually furnished guestrooms, featuring minibars and LCD televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with showers feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include safes and desks, and housekeeping is provided daily.Amenities
Dip into one of the 2 spa tubs or enjoy other recreational amenities including a sauna and a fitness center. This hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and ski storage. You'll be on the slopes in no time with the ski shuttle (surcharge).Dining
Grab a bite at Rises Restaurant, one of the hotel's 2 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of the 24-hour room service. Snacks are also available at the coffee shop/café. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 6 AM to 10 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, a 24-hour business center, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Planning an event in Queenstown? This hotel has facilities measuring 3272 square feet (304 square meters), including conference space. Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Lake Wakatipu - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Steamer Wharf - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
SKYCITY Wharf Casino - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
Creative Queenstown Arts & Crafts Market - 2 km / 1.3 mi
TSS Earnslaw Steamship - 2 km / 1.3 mi
Fear Factory Queenstown - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
Toi o Tahuna - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
Skycity Queenstown Casino - 2.2 km / 1.3 mi
Williams Cottage - 2.3 km / 1.4 mi
Queenstown Mall - 2.3 km / 1.4 mi
Church of St Peters - 2.4 km / 1.5 mi
CaddyShack City Mini Golf - 2.4 km / 1.5 mi
Queenstown Arts Centre - 2.5 km / 1.5 mi
Kiwi and Birdlife Park - 2.5 km / 1.6 mi
Skyline Gondola - 2.6 km / 1.6 mi
The preferred airport for Mercure Queenstown Resort is Queenstown (ZQN-Queenstown Intl.) - 10 km / 6.2 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Safety features at this property include a smoke detector.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks and gloves, will be available to guests.
- Contactless check-out is available.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast, lunch, and dinner, and also through room service.
- The property affirms that it follows sanitization practices of ALLSAFE (Accor Hotels) guidelines.
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The seasonal pool will be open from January to December.
- Pool access available from 7:00 AM to 10:00 PM.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: NZD 100 per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: NZD 27 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wired Internet: NZD 10 per hour (rates may vary)
- Late check-out fee: NZD 20 (subject to availability)
- In-room safe fee: NZD 50 per stay
- Rollaway beds are available for an additional fee
- Credit card charges are subject to a surcharge of 2 percent
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Wedding services
- -In-room accessibility
- -Banquet hall
- -Multilingual staff
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Television in common areas
- -Free wired Internet
- -Snack bar/deli
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -24-hour front desk
- -Concierge services
- -Smoke-free property
- -Free WiFi
- -Outdoor seasonal pool
- -Fitness facilities
- -Barbecue grill(s)
- -Laundry facilities
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Free self parking
- -24-hour business center
- -Conference space
- -Swimming pool
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Pool umbrellas
- -Pool sun loungers
- -Number of spa tubs - 2
- -Ski storage
- -Picnic area
- -Number of meeting rooms - 3
- -Ski shuttle (surcharge)
- -Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)
- -Conference space size (feet) - 3272
- -Couples/private dining
- -Private picnics
- -Proposal/romance packages available
- -Private winery tours
- -Public winery tours
- -Coffee/tea in common areas
- -Fireplace in lobby
- -Number of restaurants - 2
- -Luggage storage
- -Conference space size (meters) - 304
- -Wheelchair-accessible registration desk
- -Wheelchair-accessible meeting spaces/business center
- -Wheelchair-accessible path to elevator
- -Wheelchair-accessible public washroom
- -Wheelchair-accessible on-site restaurant
- -Wheelchair-accessible lounge
- -Wheelchair-accessible concierge desk
- -Wheelchair accessible parking