Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
A stay at Hyatt Regency Baku places you in the heart of Baku, a 10-minute drive from Nizami Museum and 11 minutes from 28 Mall. This 5-star hotel is 2.8 mi (4.5 km) from Maiden's Tower and 3.1 mi (5.1 km) from Fountain Square.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 159 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars and LCD televisions. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming provides entertainment. Private bathrooms with separate bathtubs and showers feature designer toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include laptop-compatible safes and desks, as well as phones with free local calls.Amenities
Relax at the full-service spa, where you can enjoy massages, body treatments, and facials. If you're looking for recreational opportunities, you'll find a health club, an outdoor pool, and an indoor pool. Additional features at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge).Dining
Enjoy Mediterranean cuisine at Mezzo, a restaurant which features a bar and a garden view. You can also stay in and take advantage of the 24-hour room service. Relax with a refreshing drink from the poolside bar or one of the 2 bars/lounges. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 6:30 AM to 10:30 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, express check-in, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Planning an event in Baku? This hotel has facilities measuring 23681 square feet (2200 square meters), including a conference center. Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Baku State University - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Baku State Circus - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
Baku Mall - 2.2 km / 1.4 mi
Heydar Aliyev Palace - 2.5 km / 1.6 mi
Baku City Circuit - 2.6 km / 1.6 mi
Sabir Park - 2.8 km / 1.7 mi
Fountain Square - 2.8 km / 1.7 mi
Nizami Museum - 2.9 km / 1.8 mi
Flarmoniya Park - 3 km / 1.9 mi
28 Mall - 3.1 km / 1.9 mi
Azerbaijan State Philharmonic Hall - 3.2 km / 2 mi
Maiden's Tower - 3.2 km / 2 mi
Palace of the Shirvan Shahs - 3.3 km / 2.1 mi
Azerbaijan State Academic Opera and Ballet Theatre - 3.4 km / 2.1 mi
Park Bulvar Mall - 3.8 km / 2.4 mi
The preferred airport for Hyatt Regency Baku is Baku (GYD-Heydar Aliyev Intl.) - 31.1 km / 19.3 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- If you require a visa to enter the country, your property may be able to help with the supporting documents needed to obtain one. To learn more, you can reach out to the property via the contact details included on your booking confirmation. The property may charge for this assistance, even if you end up cancelling your reservation. All arrangements are solely between the property and yourself.
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Children 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: AZN 25 per person (approximately)
- Early check-in is available for a fee (subject to availability)
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability)
- Rollaway bed fee: AZN 40 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: AZN 1.30 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- -Indoor tennis court
- -Indoor pool
- -24-hour fitness facilities
- -Free long-term parking
- -Free self parking
- -Free WiFi
- -Wedding services
- -Smoke-free property
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour front desk
- -Poolside bar
- -Laundry facilities
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Conference space
- -Concierge services
- -Hair salon
- -Outdoor pool
- -Business center
- -Free RV, bus, truck parking
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Computer station
- -Spa treatment room(s)
- -Multilingual staff
- -Banquet hall
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Conference center
- -Health club
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Swimming pool
- -Arcade/game room
- -Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- -Full-service spa
- -Spa services on site
- -Pool sun loungers
- -Outdoor tennis court
- -Pool umbrellas
- -Number of buildings/towers - 1
- -Number of bars/lounges - 2
- -Number of floors - 8
- -Year Built - 1999
- -Total number of rooms - 159
- -Conference space size (meters) - 2200
- -Conference space size (feet) - 23681
- -Express check-in
- -Luggage storage
- -Steam room
- -Meeting rooms