With a stay at Hotel Deville Prime Campo Grande in Campo Grande (Santa Fé), you'll be within a 15-minute walk of Mato Grosso do Sul Museum of Contemporary Art and Campo Grande Shopping Mall. This 4.5-star hotel is 1.3 mi (2.1 km) from Pantanal Aquarium and 1.6 mi (2.6 km) from Indigenous Nations Park.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 196 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars and flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with showers feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.Amenities
Take advantage of recreation opportunities including an outdoor pool and a fitness center. This hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and wedding services.Dining
Satisfy your appetite for lunch or dinner at the hotel's restaurant, Ventanas, or stay in and take advantage of the 24-hour room service. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge. A complimentary buffet breakfast is served daily from 6 AM to 10 AM.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary newspapers in the lobby, dry cleaning/laundry services, and a 24-hour front desk.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Mato Grosso do Sul Museum of Contemporary Art - 0.7 km / 0.5 mi
Campo Grande Shopping Mall - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Indigenous Nations Park - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Pantanal Aquarium - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Dom Bosco Regional Museum - 2.2 km / 1.4 mi
Soter Ecological Park - 2.4 km / 1.5 mi
Communication Palace - 3.3 km / 2 mi
Proncor Unidade Intensiva Cardiorespiratoria Ss - 3.4 km / 2.1 mi
Belmar Fidalgo Square - 3.5 km / 2.2 mi
Indigenous Culture Memorial - 3.7 km / 2.3 mi
Rubens Gil of Camillo Convention Center - 3.7 km / 2.3 mi
Park of Powers - 3.7 km / 2.3 mi
Obelisk Monument - 3.9 km / 2.4 mi
Sao Jose Church - 3.9 km / 2.4 mi
Republic Square - 4.1 km / 2.5 mi
The preferred airport for Hotel Deville Prime Campo Grande is Campo Grande (CGR-Campo Grande Intl.) - 10.5 km / 6.5 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property; the policies listed are provided by the property
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival. Guests traveling with pets must present their pet's current vaccination record.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Parents or a legal guardian traveling with children under 18 years must present the child's birth certificate and an identity card with photo (passport, for example) at the check-in. For international travels from Brazil, if just one of the parents is traveling with the child, she/he must present – in addition to the child's certificate of birth and identity card with photo – a letter authorizing the trip signed by the other parent with a notarial certification of signature. In case the parents or the legal guardian, as applicable, cannot or are unwilling to give this authorization, a judicial authorization is required. People who intend to travel to Brazil with children must consult with the Brazilian consulate before traveling for more information.
- One child 10 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks, will be available to guests.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; periodic temperature checks are conducted on staff; temperature checks are available to guests; guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 24 hours between bookings.
- The property affirms that it adheres to the Intertek Cristal (3rd party expert - Global) sanitization guidelines.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Tourism fee: BRL 1.00 per accommodation, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Valet parking fee: BRL 22 per day
- Pet fee: BRL 80 per pet, per night
- Service animals are exempt from fees
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -In-room accessibility
- -Roll-in shower
- -Accessible bathroom
- -Free WiFi
- -Wedding services
- -Smoke-free property
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour front desk
- -Laundry facilities
- -Concierge services
- -Outdoor pool
- -Free breakfast
- -Fitness facilities
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Luggage storage
- -Valet parking (surcharge)
- -Multilingual staff
- -Conference center
- -Meeting rooms
- -Wheelchair accessible path of travel
- -Wheelchair accessible parking