When you stay at Rydges Lakeland Resort Queenstown in Queenstown, you'll be on a lake, just steps from Lake Wakatipu and 15 minutes by foot from Skyline Gondola. This hotel is 3.9 mi (6.4 km) from Shotover Jet and 10.5 mi (16.9 km) from Coronet Peak Ski Area.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 165 guestrooms featuring refrigerators and plasma televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include safes and complimentary newspapers, and housekeeping is provided daily.Amenities
Take advantage of recreation opportunities including an outdoor pool and a sauna. Additional amenities at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and ski storage.Dining
Enjoy local cuisine at Bazaar, a restaurant which features a bar/lounge, or stay in and take advantage of the 24-hour room service. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 6 AM to 10 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a computer station, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Planning an event in Queenstown? This hotel features 7126 square feet (662 square meters) of event facilities. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Lake Wakatipu - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Steamer Wharf - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
SKYCITY Wharf Casino - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Creative Queenstown Arts & Crafts Market - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
TSS Earnslaw Steamship - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Fear Factory Queenstown - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Toi o Tahuna - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Skycity Queenstown Casino - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Williams Cottage - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Queenstown Mall - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Church of St Peters - 1 km / 0.6 mi
CaddyShack City Mini Golf - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Queenstown Arts Centre - 1 km / 0.7 mi
Kiwi and Birdlife Park - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Skyline Gondola - 1.2 km / 0.8 mi
The preferred airport for Rydges Lakeland Resort Queenstown is Queenstown (ZQN-Queenstown Intl.) - 8.5 km / 5.3 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Safety features at this property include a fire extinguisher and a smoke detector.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks and gloves, will be available to guests.
- Contactless check-out is available.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available through room service.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 24 hours between bookings.
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: NZD 100.00 per stay
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: NZD 34 for adults and NZD 14 for children (approximately)
- Self parking fee: NZD 15.00 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: NZD 50.0 per night
- Credit card charges are subject to a surcharge of 2 percent
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Free WiFi
- -Wedding services
- -Smoke-free property
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour front desk
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Laundry facilities
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Concierge services
- -Outdoor pool
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Television in common areas
- -Computer station
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Multilingual staff
- -Children's pool
- -Parking (limited spaces)
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Conference space size (feet) - 7126
- -Conference space size (meters) - 662
- -Luggage storage
- -Ski storage
- -Meeting rooms
- -Wheelchair accessible path of travel
- -Wheelchair accessible parking
- -Assistive listening devices available