Hyatt Regency Tysons Corner Center
Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
When you stay at Hyatt Regency Tysons Corner Center in McLean, you'll be connected to a shopping center, just steps from Tysons Corner Center and 13 minutes by foot from Tysons Galleria. This 4-star hotel is 3.2 mi (5.2 km) from Virginia Tech Northern Virginia Center and 4.6 mi (7.5 km) from Wolf Trap National Park for the Performing Arts.
Make yourself at home in one of the 300 air-conditioned rooms featuring iPod docking stations and flat-screen televisions. Your bed comes with down comforters and premium bedding. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming provides entertainment. Private bathrooms have hair dryers and bathrobes.
Take advantage of recreation opportunities including an indoor pool and a 24-hour fitness center. Additional amenities at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and gift shops/newsstands. Guests can get to nearby shops on the complimentary shuttle.
Enjoy American cuisine at Barrel and Bushel, a restaurant where you can enjoy drinks at the bar and dine alfresco. Or stay in and take advantage of the 24-hour room service. Breakfast is available for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, express check-in, and express check-out. Planning an event in McLean? This hotel has 15500 square feet (1440 square meters) of space consisting of a conference center and meeting rooms. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy. Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges. Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 15 and USD 35 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: USD 16 per night
- Valet parking fee: USD 30 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet deposit: USD 250 per stay
- Pet fee: USD 100 per pet, per stay
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Conference space
- -Accessible bathroom
- -In-room accessibility
- -Roll-in shower
- -Free WiFi
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Concierge services
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Shopping on site
- -Free shopping center shuttle
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Laundry facilities
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Multilingual staff
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Wedding services
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Area shuttle (surcharge)
- -Conference center
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Valet parking (surcharge)
- -Computer station
- -Luggage storage
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -24-hour front desk
- -24-hour fitness facilities
- -Express check-out
- -24-hour business center
- -Smoke-free property
- -Express check-in
- -Indoor pool
- -Swimming pool