Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
Located in Kobe (Shinkaichi), Hostel Yume-Nomad is within a 15-minute walk of Kobe Culture Hall and Minatogawa Shrine. This hostel is 0.6 mi (1 km) from Osaka Bay and 0.8 mi (1.3 km) from Harborland Park.
Make yourself at home in one of the 21 air-conditioned guestrooms. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Bathrooms feature showers, complimentary toiletries, and hair dryers. Housekeeping is provided once per stay, and irons/ironing boards can be requested.
Take in the views from a terrace and make use of amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access.
Satisfy your appetite at the hostel's coffee shop/café. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge.
Business, Other Amenities
The front desk is staffed during limited hours.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy. Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges. Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. No onsite parking is available. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property. Additional policies and restrictions apply when booking for more than 6 guests. Contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking. The front desk is open daily from 3 PM - 10 PMThere is no after-hours reception at this property. Guests arriving late won't be able to check in until the next morning.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- Children 11 years old and younger are not permitted at this property.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -Laundry facilities
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Front desk (limited hours)