Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
Located in Hakone, Hakone Sengokuhara Prince Hotel is in a regional park, a 1-minute drive from Daihakone Country Club and 7 minutes from Pola Museum of Art. This golf hotel is 3.1 mi (5 km) from Owaku-dani Valley and 10.2 mi (16.4 km) from Kanagawa Prefectural Museum of Natural History.
Make yourself at home in one of the 100 air-conditioned rooms featuring LCD televisions. Rooms have private balconies. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and pay movies provides entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and bidets.
Take advantage of recreation opportunities such as outdoor tennis courts or take in the view from a terrace and a garden. Additional amenities at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, gift shops/newsstands, and a television in a common area. Getting to nearby attractions is a breeze with the complimentary area shuttle.
Satisfy your appetite with international cuisine at Grill, one of the hotel's 2 restaurants. Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 7 AM to 9:30 AM for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary newspapers in the lobby, dry cleaning/laundry services, and a 24-hour front desk. Planning an event in Hakone? This hotel has facilities measuring 4973 square feet (462 square meters), including meeting rooms. Free self parking is available onsite.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy. Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges. Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property. There is no after-hours reception at this property. Guests arriving late won't be able to check in until the next morning. Guests booked in Half Board rates must check-in by 7:00 PM to receive dinner. No refunds will be issued for any unused portion of the rate plan. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- Reservations are required for golf tee times. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Up to 2 children 5 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: JPY 2700 for adults and JPY 1620 for children (approximately)
- Facilities fee: JPY 150 per person, per day and includes use of:
- Spa tub
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Free self parking
- -Free area shuttle
- -Free WiFi
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour front desk
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Television in common areas
- -Luggage storage
- -Banquet hall
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Tennis on site