A stay at Apollo on Nelson places you in the heart of Auckland, within a 10-minute walk of Sky Tower and Aotea Centre. This 4-star apartment is 0.7 mi (1.2 km) from Viaduct Harbour and 0.4 mi (0.7 km) from SKYCITY Auckland Convention Centre.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 47 guestrooms, featuring kitchens with full-sized refrigerators/freezers and stovetops. Your room comes with a pillowtop bed. 32-inch LCD televisions with digital programming provide entertainment, while complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected. Conveniences include phones, as well as complimentary newspapers and separate sitting areas.Amenities
Take in the views from a garden and make use of amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access and babysitting/childcare (surcharge).Dining
Take advantage of the apartment's room service (during limited hours). Continental breakfasts are available daily from 7 AM to 11 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include express check-in, express check-out, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Aotea Centre - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
SKYCITY Auckland Convention Centre - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Myers Park - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Queen Street Shopping District - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
SkyCity Casino - 0.7 km / 0.5 mi
Auckland International College - 0.7 km / 0.5 mi
Sky Tower - 0.7 km / 0.5 mi
Aotea Square - 0.7 km / 0.5 mi
Sky City Casino - 0.7 km / 0.5 mi
Auckland Town Hall - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
The Civic - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Auckland Central City Library - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Karangahape Road - 0.9 km / 0.5 mi
New Zealand Film Archive - 0.9 km / 0.5 mi
Auckland Art Gallery - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
The preferred airport for Apollo on Nelson is Auckland (AKL-Auckland Intl.) - 26.6 km / 16.5 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
The front desk is open during the following times:
- Monday - Friday: 7 AM - 7 PM
- Saturday - Sunday: 9 AM - 5 PM
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for continental breakfast: NZD 15 for adults and NZD 15 for children (approximately)
- Self parking fee: NZD 30.00 per day (in/out privileges)
- Early check-in is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
- Crib (infant bed) fee: NZD 15.0 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: NZD 40.0 per day
- Credit card charges are subject to a surcharge of 2 percent
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Laundry facilities
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Free use of nearby fitness center
- -Parking (limited spaces)
- -Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- -Express check-in
- -Express check-out
- -Luggage storage
- -Wheelchair accessible – no