Apollo Hotel Auckland
Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
A stay at Apollo Hotel Auckland places you in the heart of Auckland, within a 10-minute walk of Sky Tower and Queen Street Shopping District. This 4-star apartment is 0.5 mi (0.8 km) from Auckland Town Hall and 1.2 mi (1.9 km) from University of Auckland.
Make yourself at home in one of the 47 guestrooms, featuring kitchens with full-sized refrigerators/freezers and stovetops. Your room comes with a pillowtop bed. Rooms have private balconies. 32-inch LCD televisions with cable programming provide entertainment, while complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected.
Take in the views from a garden and make use of amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access and babysitting/childcare (surcharge).
Take advantage of the apartment's room service (during limited hours). Continental breakfasts are available daily from 7 AM to 11 AM for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, express check-in, and express check-out. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy. Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges. Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property. For the One Bedroom Apartment and the Harbour View One Bedroom, the room rates are for 2 people. Additional guests will have to use a rollaway bed. Children stay free of charge if sharing the existing bedding. The front desk is open during the following times:Monday - Friday: 7 AM - 7 PM Saturday - Sunday: 9 AM - 5 PMTo make arrangements for check-in please contact the property at least 48 hours before arrival using the information on the booking confirmation. Guests arriving outside of regular check-in hours can use the exterior telephone for check-in assistance. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
This property does not have a Qualmark® rating. For the benefit of our customers, we have provided a rating based on our rating system.
Know Before You Go
- Up to 5 children 1 year old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for continental breakfast: NZD 15 for adults and NZD 15 for children (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: NZD 40 per person
- Airport shuttle fee per child: NZD 40.00
- Self parking fee: NZD 30.00 per day (in/out privileges)
- Crib (infant bed) fee: NZD 15.0 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: NZD 40.0 per day
- Onsite credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Parking (limited spaces)
- -Free WiFi
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Free use of nearby fitness center
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Laundry facilities
- -Business center
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Luggage storage
- -Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Express check-out
- -Smoke-free property
- -Express check-in