Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
When you stay at Best Western Newmarket Inn & Suites in Auckland, you'll be in the business district, within a 10-minute drive of Mt. Eden and University of Auckland. This 4-star motel is 3.2 mi (5.2 km) from Sky Tower and 4.9 mi (8 km) from Kelly Tarlton's Underwater World.
Make yourself at home in one of the 42 individually decorated guestrooms, featuring kitchenettes with refrigerators and microwaves. LCD televisions with satellite programming provide entertainment, while complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected. Conveniences include phones, as well as desks and separate sitting areas.
Enjoy recreation amenities such as an outdoor pool or take in the view from a garden. Additional features at this motel include complimentary wireless Internet access and babysitting/childcare (surcharge).
Take advantage of the motel's room service (during limited hours). Buffet breakfasts are served on weekdays from 6:30 AM to 9:30 AM for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary newspapers in the lobby, dry cleaning/laundry services, and multilingual staff. Planning an event in Auckland? This motel has 6112 square feet (568 square meters) of space consisting of a conference center and meeting rooms. Free self parking is available onsite.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy. Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges. Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property. The front desk is open daily from 7 AM - 10 PM Guests wishing to check in before 2 PM or after 10 PM should contact the hotel in advance using the email address supplied on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Qualmark® assigns an official star rating for accommodations in New Zealand. This Motel property is rated 4 stars. Official New Zealand Rating provided by Qualmark®
Know Before You Go
- This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties.
- Pool access available from 7 AM to 9 PM.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- Some facilities may have restricted access. Guests can contact the property for details using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Alcohol is not served at this property.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: NZD 25 for adults and NZD 12 for children (approximately)
- Onsite credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Conference space
- -Accessible bathroom
- -In-room accessibility
- -Roll-in shower
- -Free WiFi
- -Babysitting or childcare
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Laundry facilities
- -Multilingual staff
- -Front desk (limited hours)
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Conference center
- -Free self parking
- -Luggage storage
- -Free RV, bus, truck parking
- -Free parking nearby
- -Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Pool umbrellas