Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
A stay at Hotel Grand Chancellor Auckland City places you in the heart of Auckland, within a 10-minute walk of Sky Tower and Queen Street Shopping District. This family-friendly apartment is 1.1 mi (1.7 km) from University of Auckland and 4.1 mi (6.6 km) from Mt. Eden.
Make yourself at home in one of the 65 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and microwaves. Rooms have private balconies. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming provides entertainment. Conveniences include phones, as well as minibars and coffee/tea makers.
Be sure to enjoy recreational amenities, including an indoor pool, a spa tub, and a sauna. Additional features at this apartment include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge).
Enjoy a meal at No 1 Hobson Lounge or snacks in the apartment's coffee shop/café. Continental breakfasts are served on weekdays from 7 AM to 9:30 AM and on weekends from 7:30 AM to 10 AM for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a computer station, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy. Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges. Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Qualmark® assigns an official star rating for accommodations in New Zealand. This Apartment property is rated 3 star plus and is displayed on this page as 3.5 stars. Official New Zealand Rating provided by Qualmark®
Know Before You Go
- This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties.
- Pool access available from 6 AM to 10 PM.
- Children 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for continental breakfast: NZD 22 for adults and NZD 11 for children (approximately)
- Self parking fee: NZD 30.00 per night (in/out privileges)
- Rollaway bed fee: NZD 35.00 per night
- Onsite credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: NZD 300 per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
Renovations and Closures
The property is undergoing renovations. The following areas are affected:
- -Parking (limited spaces)
- -Free WiFi
- -Babysitting or childcare
- -Fitness facilities
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Concierge services
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Laundry facilities
- -Spa tub
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Multilingual staff
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Designated smoking areas (fines apply)
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Computer station
- -Luggage storage
- -Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -24-hour front desk
- -Indoor pool