Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
A stay at Hotel Grand Chancellor Auckland City places you in the heart of Auckland, within a 10-minute walk of Queen Street Shopping District and Princes Wharf. This eco-friendly hotel is 0.3 mi (0.5 km) from Auckland Ferry Terminal and 0.3 mi (0.5 km) from Sky Tower.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 65 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and microwaves. Rooms have private balconies. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming provides entertainment. Conveniences include phones, as well as minibars and coffee/tea makers.Amenities
Be sure to enjoy recreational amenities, including an indoor pool, a spa tub, and a sauna. Additional features at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge).Dining
Enjoy a meal at No 1 Hobson Lounge or snacks in the hotel's coffee shop/café. Continental breakfasts are served on weekdays from 7 AM to 9:30 AM and on weekends from 7:30 AM to 10 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a computer station, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
New Zealand National Maritime Museum - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Britomart Transport Centre - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
Queen Street Shopping District - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
SkyCity Casino - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Princes Wharf - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Auckland Ferry Terminal - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
High Street - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Sky Tower - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Queens Wharf - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
SKYCITY Auckland Convention Centre - 0.6 km / 0.3 mi
Viaduct Harbour - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
ANZ Viaduct Events Centre - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Auckland Art Gallery - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Aotea Centre - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
The Civic - 1 km / 0.6 mi
The preferred airport for Hotel Grand Chancellor Auckland City is Auckland (AKL-Auckland Intl.) - 21.3 km / 13.2 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties.
- Pool access available from 6 AM to 10 PM.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- Parking height restrictions apply.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: NZD 300 per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for continental breakfast: NZD 24 for adults and NZD 12 for children (approximately)
- Self parking fee: NZD 30.00 per night (in/out privileges)
- Rollaway bed fee: NZD 35.00 per night
- Onsite credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Indoor pool
- -Free WiFi
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour front desk
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Spa tub
- -Laundry facilities
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Concierge services
- -Fitness facilities
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Computer station
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Multilingual staff
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Parking (limited spaces)
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- -Designated smoking areas (fines apply)
- -Number of buildings/towers - 1
- -Total number of rooms - 65
- -Number of floors - 13
- -Luggage storage