With a stay at The Sebel Quay West Auckland, you'll be centrally located in Auckland, within a 5-minute walk of Auckland Ferry Terminal and Queen Street Shopping District. This 4-star aparthotel is 0.4 mi (0.6 km) from Princes Wharf and 0.4 mi (0.7 km) from Viaduct Harbour.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 45 individually decorated guestrooms, featuring kitchens with refrigerators and stovetops. Rooms have private balconies. Wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary, and LCD televisions with digital programming provide entertainment. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and complimentary newspapers.Amenities
This smoke-free aparthotel features surfing/boogie boarding nearby, kayaking nearby, and sailing nearby. Recreational activities include scooter/moped rentals nearby, skydiving nearby, and windsurfing nearby.Dining
Satisfy your appetite at the aparthotel's coffee shop/café.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, express check-in, and express check-out. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
La Cigale Market at Britomart - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Queen Street Shopping District - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Britomart Transport Centre - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
High Street - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Auckland Ferry Terminal - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Queens Wharf - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
New Zealand National Maritime Museum - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
Princes Wharf - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
SkyCity Casino - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Viaduct Harbour - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Auckland Art Gallery - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Sky Tower - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Aotea Centre - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
The Civic - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Albert Park - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
The nearest major airport is Auckland Intl. Airport (AKL) - 27.9 km / 17.3 mi
- Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges
- Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
- This property accepts credit cards; cash is not accepted
- Safety features at this property include a fire extinguisher, a smoke detector, a security system, a first aid kit, and window guards
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property; the policies listed are provided by the property
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival. Due to COVID-19, this property's food and beverage options may be limited pursuant to local regulations.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- The property is professionally cleaned; disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Contactless check-out is available.
- The property affirms that it adheres to the Ecolab (3rd party expert - Global) sanitization guidelines.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: NZD 100.00 per day
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Self parking fee: NZD 38 per day
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for an additional fee
- Rollaway bed fee: NZD 58.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -In-room accessibility
- -Accessible bathroom
- -Free WiFi
- -Express check-in
- -Smoke-free property
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Express check-out
- -24-hour front desk
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Laundry facilities
- -Free wired Internet
- -Luggage storage
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Newspapers in lobby (surcharge)
- -Wheelchair accessible path of travel
- -Wheelchair accessible parking