With a stay at Copthorne Hotel Auckland City, you'll be centrally located in Auckland, just a 5-minute walk from University of Auckland and 14 minutes by foot from Auckland Ferry Terminal. This 4-star hotel is 0.4 mi (0.7 km) from Spark Arena and 0.6 mi (0.9 km) from Queen Street Shopping District.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 110 guestrooms featuring refrigerators and minibars. Rooms have private balconies. Wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary, while 42-inch plasma televisions with cable programming provide entertainment. Private bathrooms with showers feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers.Amenities
Make use of convenient amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and a television in a common area.Dining
Enjoy international cuisine at Zoes Restaurant and Bar, a restaurant which features a bar/lounge, or stay in and take advantage of the 24-hour room service. Cooked-to-order breakfasts are served on weekdays from 6:30 AM to 10 AM and on weekends from 7 AM to 10 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary newspapers in the lobby, dry cleaning/laundry services, and a 24-hour front desk. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Auckland High Court - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
University of Auckland - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
Auckland National Library of New Zealand - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
Albert Park - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Spark Arena - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
High Street - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
La Cigale Market at Britomart - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
ASB Tennis Centre - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Auckland Art Gallery - 0.9 km / 0.5 mi
Queen Street Shopping District - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
The Civic - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Auckland Central City Library - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Britomart Transport Centre - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Queens Wharf - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Sky City Casino - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
The preferred airport for Copthorne Hotel Auckland City is Auckland (AKL-Auckland Intl.) - 27.7 km / 17.2 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property.
- Social distancing measures are in place and guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast, lunch, and dinner, and also through room service. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Free in-room WiFi has a 3-device limit.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between NZD 19.50 and NZD 25.50 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: NZD 25.00 per day
- Credit card charges are subject to a surcharge of 2 percent
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Offsite parking discounted rates available
- -In-room accessibility
- -Roll-in shower
- -Accessible bathroom
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour front desk
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Laundry facilities
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Concierge services
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Television in common areas
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Parking (limited spaces)
- -Luggage storage
- -Meeting rooms
- -Wheelchair accessible path of travel
- -Wheelchair accessible parking