With a stay at Kyoto Higashiyama hale Temari in Kyoto (Higashiyama), you'll be within a 5-minute drive of Kawaramachi and Yasaka Shrine. This guesthouse is 0.6 mi (1 km) from Nanzenji Temple and 0.8 mi (1.3 km) from Heian Shrine.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 3 guestrooms, featuring kitchenettes with refrigerators and microwaves. Wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary, and flat-screen televisions with cable programming provide entertainment. Conveniences include desks and separate sitting areas, and housekeeping is provided daily.Amenities
Enjoy the recreation opportunities such as bicycles to rent or make use of other amenities including complimentary wireless Internet access.Dining
Take advantage of the guesthouse's room service (during limited hours).Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a computer station and laundry facilities. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Shoren-in Temple - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Kyoto Municipal Zoo - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Kyoto National Museum of Modern Art - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Chion-in Temple - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Nanzenji Temple - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Miyakomesse - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Maruyama Park - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Eikando Temple - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Yasaka Shrine - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Heian Shrine - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Gion Shirakawa Area - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Pontocho - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
Hanamikoji Dori - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Entokuin Temple - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Kodaiji Temple - 1.6 km / 1 mi
The nearest airports are:
Kansai Intl. Airport (KIX) - 103 km / 64 mi
Itami Airport (ITM) - 58.3 km / 36.2 mi
The preferred airport for Kyoto Higashiyama hale Temari is Kansai Intl. Airport (KIX).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A city tax may be collected at the property, effective October 1, 2018. The city tax ranges from JPY 200-1,000 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: JPY 1000 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Self parking fee: JPY 1000.00 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -Laundry facilities
- -Computer station
- -Self parking (surcharge)