Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Umikaoru Yado Hotel New Matsumi in Beppu, you'll be a 2-minute walk from Beppu Tower and 7 minutes by foot from Takegawara Onsen. This ryokan is 1.4 mi (2.2 km) from Jigokumushikobo Kannawa and 1.4 mi (2.3 km) from Beppu Park.
Make yourself at home in one of the 35 air-conditioned rooms featuring flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include safes and desks, and housekeeping is provided daily.
Be sure to enjoy recreational amenities including hot springs and a fitness center. This ryokan also features complimentary wireless Internet access and concierge services.
At Umikaoru Yado Hotel New Matsumi, enjoy a satisfying meal at the restaurant. Full breakfasts are available daily from 7 AM to 9 AM for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a computer station, dry cleaning/laundry services, and luggage storage.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy. Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges. Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property. Additional fees apply to children 0 - 5 years old for breakfast. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for full breakfast: JPY 1620 per person (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: JPY 540 per night
- Crib (infant bed) fee: JPY 2160.0 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: JPY 3000.0 per night
- Facilities fee: JPY 2160 per person, per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Destination fee: JPY 150 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- -Meeting rooms
- -Free WiFi
- -Fitness facilities
- -Concierge services
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Spa services on site
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Valet parking (surcharge)
- -Computer station
- -Luggage storage
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Coffee/tea in common areas