Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
Located in Barcelona (Sants-Montjuic), Camino Bed & Breakfast is within a 15-minute walk of National Art Museum of Catalonia and Magic Fountain of Montjuic. This hostal is 0.7 mi (1.2 km) from Placa d'Espanya and 0.8 mi (1.4 km) from Poble Espanyol.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 11 air-conditioned guestrooms. Prepare your meals in the shared/communal kitchen. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Bathrooms feature showers, complimentary toiletries, and hair dryers.Amenities
Make use of convenient amenities, which include complimentary wireless Internet access and tour/ticket assistance.Dining
Continental breakfasts are available daily from 8:30 AM to 10:30 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include multilingual staff and laundry facilities.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
National Art Museum of Catalonia - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Magic Fountain of Montjuic - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Joan Miro Foundation - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Caixaforum - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Barcelona Pavilion - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Victoria Theatre - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Sant Antoni Market - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Fira de Barcelona Montjuïc - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
Placa d'Espanya - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
Arenas de Barcelona - 1.2 km / 0.8 mi
Montjuic - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Olympic Stadium - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Rambla del Raval - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Poble Espanyol - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Joan Miro Park - 1.6 km / 1 mi
The preferred airport for Camino Bed & Breakfast is Barcelona (BCN-Barcelona Intl.) - 13.9 km / 8.6 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
The front desk is open daily from 8 AM - 8 PM.
If you are planning to arrive after 8 PM please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation. Guests planning to arrive after midnight must contact this property in advance to arrange check-in. Please contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2500, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- Alcohol is not served at this property.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 0.72 per person, per night, up to 7 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 17 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for continental breakfast: EUR 4 per person (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Accessible bathroom
- -Multilingual staff
- -Roll-in shower
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Smoke-free property
- -Free WiFi
- -Laundry facilities
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Front desk (limited hours)
- -Number of buildings/towers - 1
- -Number of floors - 1
- -Total number of rooms - 11