Sofitel Auckland Viaduct Harbour
Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
Located in Auckland (Auckland Central Business District), Sofitel Auckland Viaduct Harbour is within a 15-minute walk of Sky Tower and Queen Street Shopping District. This 5-star hotel is 1.4 mi (2.2 km) from University of Auckland and 3.4 mi (5.4 km) from Mt. Eden.
Make yourself at home in one of the 172 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and iPod docking stations. Rooms have private balconies. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming provides entertainment. Private bathrooms with separate bathtubs and showers feature deep soaking bathtubs and rainfall showerheads.
Relax at the full-service spa, where you can enjoy massages, body treatments, and facials. You can take advantage of recreational amenities such as an indoor pool, a spa tub, and a sauna. Additional amenities at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge).
Enjoy international cuisine at Lava Dining, a restaurant where you can enjoy drinks at the bar and dine alfresco. Or stay in and take advantage of the 24-hour room service. Cooked-to-order breakfasts are available daily from 6 AM to 10:30 AM for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, express check-in, and express check-out. Planning an event in Auckland? This hotel has facilities measuring 5380 square feet (500 square meters), including conference space. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge (available 24 hours).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy. Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges. Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. 24-hour airport shuttle service is available at scheduled times. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Qualmark® assigns an official star rating for accommodations in New Zealand. This Hotel property is rated 5 stars. Official New Zealand Rating provided by Qualmark®
Know Before You Go
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- One child 11 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for cooked-to-order breakfast: NZD 32.46 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: NZD 34 per person (one way)
- Valet parking fee: NZD 45 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: NZD 80.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Conference space
- -Spa treatment room(s)
- -Full-service spa
- -Accessible bathroom
- -In-room accessibility
- -Free WiFi
- -Fitness facilities
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Concierge services
- -Airport transportation (surcharge)
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Spa tub
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Spa services on site
- -Multilingual staff
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Marina on site
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Snack bar/deli
- -Valet parking (surcharge)
- -Computer station
- -Luggage storage
- -Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -24-hour front desk
- -Express check-out
- -24-hour business center
- -Smoke-free property
- -Express check-in
- -Indoor pool
- -Coffee/tea in common areas