Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Grand Millennium Auckland, you'll be centrally located in Auckland, within a 5-minute walk of Queen Street Shopping District and Auckland Town Hall. This 4.5-star hotel is 0.3 mi (0.5 km) from Sky Tower and 0.7 mi (1.2 km) from University of Auckland.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 452 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and minibars. 32-inch plasma televisions with cable programming provide entertainment, while complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected. Private bathrooms with separate bathtubs and showers feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include laptop-compatible safes and complimentary newspapers, as well as phones with free local calls.Amenities
Be sure to enjoy recreational amenities, including an indoor pool, a sauna, and a fitness center. Additional amenities at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and wedding services.Dining
Enjoy local and international cuisine at Millennium Brasserie, one of the hotel's 2 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of the 24-hour room service. Snacks are also available at the coffee shop/café. Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge. Full breakfasts are available daily from 6 AM to 10:00 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, express check-in, and express check-out. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Aotea Centre - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Queen Street Shopping District - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Auckland International College - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Aotea Square - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Auckland Town Hall - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
SKYCITY Auckland Convention Centre - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Auckland Central City Library - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
The Civic - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Sky Tower - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
SkyCity Casino - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Karangahape Road - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Auckland Art Gallery - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
High Street - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
New Zealand Film Archive - 0.9 km / 0.5 mi
Albert Park - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
The preferred airport for Grand Millennium Auckland is Auckland (AKL-Auckland Intl.) - 20 km / 12.4 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between NZD 25 and NZD 34 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: NZD 25 per night
- Valet parking fee: NZD 50 per night
- Credit card charges are subject to a surcharge of 2 percent
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Wedding services
- -Accessible bathroom
- -In-room accessibility
- -Banquet hall
- -Multilingual staff
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Television in common areas
- -RV, bus, truck parking
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Roll-in shower
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Coffee shop or café
- -24-hour front desk
- -Concierge services
- -Smoke-free property
- -Free WiFi
- -Fitness facilities
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Business center
- -Conference space
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Parking (limited spaces)
- -Electric car charging station
- -Valet parking (surcharge)
- -Coffee/tea in common areas
- -Number of restaurants - 2
- -Luggage storage
- -Express check-in
- -Express check-out
- -Indoor pool
- -Meeting rooms
- -Wheelchair accessible path of travel
- -Wheelchair accessible parking
- -Braille or raised signage
- -Assistive listening devices available