Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Bianco off Queen in Auckland (Newton), you'll be steps from Queen Street Shopping District and 5 minutes by foot from Auckland Town Hall. This 4.5-star apartment is 0.6 mi (1 km) from University of Auckland and 0.6 mi (1 km) from Sky Tower.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 46 guestrooms featuring refrigerators and flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and digital programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with showers feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and microwaves.Amenities
This apartment has 14 floors in 2 buildings and offers wheelchair access. Amenities include designated smoking areas.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include dry cleaning/laundry services, a 24-hour front desk, and multilingual staff. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Queen Street Shopping District - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Auckland International College - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Auckland Town Hall - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
Karangahape Road - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
Aotea Square - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Auckland Central City Library - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Grafton Bridge - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
The Civic - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
New Zealand Film Archive - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Aotea Centre - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Albert Park - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
High Street - 0.9 km / 0.5 mi
Auckland Art Gallery - 0.9 km / 0.5 mi
SKYCITY Auckland Convention Centre - 1 km / 0.6 mi
University of Auckland - 1 km / 0.6 mi
The preferred airport for Bianco off Queen is Auckland (AKL-Auckland Intl.) - 19.8 km / 12.3 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation. Guests must contact this property in advance to reserve cribs/infant beds, rollaway/extra beds, and sofa beds. Onsite parties or group events are strictly prohibited. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Construction is underway at a neighboring building and there may be noise disturbance from the construction work.
- Alcohol is not served at this property.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: NZD 250 per stay
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Self parking fee: NZD 25 per night
- Valet parking fee: NZD 25 per night
- Early check-in fee: NZD 75 (subject to availability)
- Late check-out fee: NZD 65.00 (subject to availability)
- Crib (infant bed) fee: NZD 20.0 per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: NZD 30.0 per night
- Onsite credit card charges are subject to a surcharge of 2 percent
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Accessible bathroom
- -Multilingual staff
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -24-hour front desk
- -Free WiFi
- -Laundry facilities
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Designated smoking areas (fines apply)
- -Parking (limited spaces)
- -Number of buildings/towers - 2
- -Year Built - 2008
- -Number of floors - 14
- -Total number of rooms - 46
- -Valet parking (surcharge)
- -Luggage storage