With a stay at Bianco off Queen in Auckland (Newton), you'll be steps from Queen Street Shopping District and 11 minutes by foot from University of Auckland. This 4-star apartment is 0.7 mi (1.1 km) from Sky Tower and 0.4 mi (0.7 km) from Aotea Centre.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 46 guestrooms featuring refrigerators and microwaves. Flat-screen televisions with digital programming provide entertainment, while complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected. Bathrooms feature showers, complimentary toiletries, and hair dryers. Conveniences include safes and coffee/tea makers, and housekeeping is provided on request.Amenities
This smoke-free apartment has 14 floors in 2 buildings and offers wheelchair access.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include dry cleaning/laundry services, multilingual staff, and luggage storage. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Queen Street Shopping District - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Auckland International College - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Myers Park - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Auckland Town Hall - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
Karangahape Road - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
Aotea Square - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Auckland Central City Library - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Grafton Bridge - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
The Civic - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
New Zealand Film Archive - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Aotea Centre - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Albert Park - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
High Street - 0.9 km / 0.5 mi
Auckland Art Gallery - 0.9 km / 0.5 mi
University of Auckland - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
The preferred airport for Bianco off Queen is Auckland Intl. Airport (AKL) - 26.5 km / 16.4 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation. Guests must contact this property in advance to reserve cribs/infant beds, rollaway/extra beds, and sofa beds. Onsite parties or group events are strictly prohibited. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
The front desk is open daily from 7:00 AM - 7:00 PM. This property doesn't offer after-hours check-in. Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Construction is underway at a neighboring building and there may be noise disturbance from the construction work.
- Alcohol is not served at this property.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: NZD 250 per stay
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Self parking fee: NZD 35 per night
- Late check-out fee: NZD 65.00 (subject to availability)
- Crib (infant bed) fee: NZD 10.0 per day
- Credit card charges are subject to a surcharge of 2 percent
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -In-room accessibility
- -Accessible bathroom
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Laundry facilities
- -Luggage storage
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Multilingual staff
- -Parking (limited spaces)
- -Front desk (limited hours)
- -Wheelchair accessible path of travel
- -Wheelchair accessible parking