Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
Located in Tokyo (Shinjuku), Tokyu Stay Shinjuku is within a 10-minute walk of Shinjuku Isetan and Omoide Yokocho. This hotel is 1.3 mi (2.1 km) from Meiji Jingu Shrine and 3.1 mi (5 km) from Tokyo Midtown.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 179 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Bathrooms have hair dryers and toilets with an electronic bidet. Conveniences include safes and desks, and housekeeping is provided on request.Amenities
Make use of convenient amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access, a reception hall, and a vending machine.Dining
Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 7 AM to 9:30 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, a 24-hour front desk, and an elevator.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Isetan Department Store Shinjuku - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
Shinjuku Gyoen National Garden - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
Shinjuku Isetan - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Omoide Yokocho - 0.7 km / 0.5 mi
Robot Restaurant - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Tokyo Metropolitan Government Building - 1.5 km / 1 mi
Shinjuku Central Park - 1.6 km / 1 mi
The Tokyo Metropolitan Government - 1.7 km / 1 mi
Tokyo National Olympic Stadium - 2.3 km / 1.4 mi
Meiji Jingu Shrine - 2.4 km / 1.5 mi
Tokyo Opera City Concert Hall - 2.4 km / 1.5 mi
New National Theatre Tokyo - 2.4 km / 1.5 mi
Takeshita Street - 2.6 km / 1.6 mi
Meiji Jingu Stadium - 2.8 km / 1.7 mi
Waseda University - 3.1 km / 1.9 mi
The nearest airports are:
Tokyo (NRT-Narita Intl.) - 73.3 km / 45.6 mi
Tokyo (HND-Haneda) - 23.2 km / 14.4 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- One child 5 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A city tax will be collected at the property upon arrival. The city tax ranges from JPY 100-200 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 10,000. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 October - 30 June, JPY 200 per person, per night
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 July - 30 September, JPY 0 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: JPY 1500 per person (approximately)
- Housekeeping fee: JPY 1000 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Free WiFi
- -24-hour front desk
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Free wired Internet
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Vending machine
- -Reception hall