A stay at this vacation home places you in the heart of Kyoto, a 2-minute drive from Nijō Castle and 6 minutes from Shijo Omiya. This vacation home is 2.1 mi (3.4 km) from Nishiki Market and 2.4 mi (3.8 km) from Kawaramachi.Rooms
Make yourself comfortable in this air-conditioned vacation home, featuring a kitchen with a refrigerator and an oven. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. A detached private bathroom with a separate bathtub and shower features a deep soaking tub and a hair dryer. Conveniences include a microwave and an electric kettle, and housekeeping is provided daily.Amenities
Take advantage of recreation opportunities such as bicycles to rent or take in the view from a terrace and a garden. Additional features at this vacation home include complimentary wireless Internet access and gift shops/newsstands.Dining
At this vacation home, enjoy a satisfying meal at the restaurant. Continental breakfasts are available daily from 4:00 AM to 10:00 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
The front desk is staffed during limited hours. Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Shijo Omiya - 1.7 km / 1 mi
Aeon Mall Kyoto - 2 km / 1.2 mi
Mikane Shrine - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
Nijō Castle - 2.4 km / 1.5 mi
Kitano Tenmangū - 2.5 km / 1.5 mi
Kyoto International Manga Museum - 2.5 km / 1.6 mi
Myoshinji Temple - 2.6 km / 1.6 mi
Rokakkudo Temple - 2.8 km / 1.7 mi
Nishiki Market - 2.9 km / 1.8 mi
Toei Kyoto Studio Park - 3.1 km / 1.9 mi
Nishikyogoku Athletic Stadium - 3.1 km / 1.9 mi
Honnoji Temple - 3.4 km / 2.1 mi
Kyoto Railway Museum - 3.4 km / 2.1 mi
Kawaramachi - 3.4 km / 2.1 mi
Seimei-Jinja Shrine - 3.4 km / 2.1 mi
The nearest airports are:
Kansai Intl. Airport (KIX) - 102.5 km / 63.7 mi
Itami Airport (ITM) - 46 km / 28.6 mi
The preferred airport for this vacation home is Kansai Intl. Airport (KIX).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property; the policies listed are provided by the property Guestrooms are located on the 2nd floor. The 1st floor is a store open to the public between noon - 6 PM. This property requires payment on check in for any bookings where payment for the stay will be made on site instead of at the time of booking.
The front desk is open daily from 3 PM - 6 PM. This property doesn't offer after-hours check-in. To make arrangements for check-in please contact the property at least 24 hours before arrival using the information on the booking confirmation. If you are planning to arrive after 6 PM please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation. Guests must contact the property in advance for check-in instructions. Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the booking confirmation. The bathroom is located separate from the main building.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- Some facilities may have restricted access. Guests can contact the property for details using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Alcohol is not served at this property.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A city tax may be collected at the property, effective October 1, 2018. The city tax ranges from JPY 200-1,000 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: JPY 1000 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for continental breakfast: JPY 648 per person (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Free self parking
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Luggage storage
- -Front desk (limited hours)
- -Bicycle rentals on site