Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
A stay at this vacation home places you in the heart of Kyoto, a 3-minute drive from Kawaramachi and 7 minutes from Nijō Castle. This vacation home is 1.4 mi (2.3 km) from Shijo Omiya and 2.1 mi (3.4 km) from Nishiki Market.Rooms
Make yourself comfortable in this air-conditioned vacation home, featuring a kitchen with a refrigerator and an oven. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. A detached private bathroom with a separate bathtub and shower features a deep soaking tub and a hair dryer. Conveniences include a microwave and an electric kettle, and housekeeping is provided daily.Amenities
Take advantage of recreation opportunities such as bicycles to rent or take in the view from a terrace and a garden. Additional features at this vacation home include complimentary wireless Internet access and gift shops/newsstands.Dining
At this vacation home, enjoy a satisfying meal at the restaurant. Continental breakfasts are available daily from 4:00 AM to 10:00 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
The front desk is staffed during limited hours. Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Shijo Omiya - 1.5 km / 1 mi
Kawaramachi - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
Nijō Castle - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
Aeon Mall Kyoto - 2 km / 1.2 mi
Kitano Tenmangū - 2.5 km / 1.5 mi
Kyoto International Manga Museum - 2.5 km / 1.6 mi
Myoshinji Temple - 2.6 km / 1.6 mi
Kyoto Art Center - 2.7 km / 1.7 mi
Rokakkudo Temple - 2.8 km / 1.7 mi
Shunkoin Temple - 2.8 km / 1.7 mi
Toei Kyoto Studio Park - 2.8 km / 1.7 mi
Nishiki Market - 2.9 km / 1.8 mi
Nishikyogoku Athletic Stadium - 3.1 km / 1.9 mi
Honnoji Temple - 3.4 km / 2.1 mi
Kyoto Railway Museum - 3.4 km / 2.1 mi
The nearest airports are:
Osaka (KIX-Kansai Intl.) - 102.5 km / 63.7 mi
Osaka (ITM-Itami) - 45.7 km / 28.4 mi
The preferred airport for this vacation home is Osaka (KIX-Kansai Intl.).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
The front desk is open daily from 3 PM - 6 PM.
This property doesn't offer after-hours check-in. Guests arriving late won't be able to check in until the next morning. If you are planning to arrive after 6 PM please contact the property at least 24 hours in advance using the information on the booking confirmation. The bathroom is located separate from the main building. For more details, please contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- Some facilities may have restricted access. Guests can contact the property for details using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Alcohol is not served at this property.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city and collected at the property. The amount varies based on factors such as length of stay, property classification, and room price. Other exemptions or reductions might apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: JPY 150 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for continental breakfast: JPY 648 per person (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Free self parking
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Front desk (limited hours)
- -Luggage storage