Penthouse the Best Old Town View
Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
A stay at Penthouse the Best Old Town View places you in the heart of Dubrovnik, within a 10-minute walk of Sponza Palace and Orlando's Column. This 4-star apartment is 0.4 mi (0.7 km) from Church of St. Blaise and 0.5 mi (0.7 km) from Rector's Palace.
Make yourself at home in one of the 3 individually decorated guestrooms, featuring kitchens with refrigerators and stovetops. Rooms have private furnished balconies. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and 32-inch LCD televisions are provided for your entertainment. Conveniences include desks and separate sitting areas, and housekeeping is provided weekly.
Take in the views from a terrace and make use of amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include multilingual staff, luggage storage, and laundry facilities.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy. Government-issued photo identification and a cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges. Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. No onsite parking is available. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property. This property accepts cash only for all bookings where payment for the stay will be made on site instead of at the time of booking. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking. If you are planning to arrive after 2 PM please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation. Guests should notify this property in advance of their anticipated arrival time. Please contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Late check-in fee
- An in-room safe is available for an additional fee
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city and collected at the property. This tax is adjusted seasonally and might not apply year round. Other exemptions or reductions might apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 0.81 per person, per night for adults; EUR 0.40 per night for guests aged 12-17 years old. This tax does not apply to children under 12 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
Renovations and Closures
This property is closed from 01 December 2018 to 28 February 2019 (dates subject to change). The property is closed between 28 February and 28 February.
- -Free WiFi
- -Laundry facilities
- -Multilingual staff
- -Front desk (limited hours)
- -Luggage storage
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk