With a stay at Half Moon Bay Motel in Half Moon Bay, you'll be 9.2 mi (14.8 km) from Rainbow's End and 11 mi (17.7 km) from Kelly Tarlton's Underwater World. This beach motel is 12.3 mi (19.8 km) from Auckland Domain and 12.7 mi (20.5 km) from University of Auckland.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 16 guestrooms, featuring kitchenettes with refrigerators and microwaves. Conveniences include phones, as well as separate sitting areas and coffee/tea makers.Amenities
Take in the views from a garden and make use of amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access and tour/ticket assistance.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include luggage storage and laundry facilities. Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Half Moon Bay Marina - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
Sylvia Park - 10 km / 6.2 mi
Mt. Smart Stadium - 12.3 km / 7.7 mi
Manukau Institute of Technology - 12.9 km / 8 mi
Dressmart Outlet Shopping Centre - 14.2 km / 8.8 mi
Kohimarama Beach - 14.3 km / 8.9 mi
Westfield Manukau City Shopping Centre - 14.6 km / 9.1 mi
Rainbow's End - 14.8 km / 9.2 mi
Mercy Ascot Hospital - 14.9 km / 9.3 mi
Ellerslie Racecourse - 15.1 km / 9.4 mi
Ellerslie Events Centre - 15.2 km / 9.4 mi
Cornwall Park - 15.8 km / 9.8 mi
Logan Campbell Centre - 15.9 km / 9.9 mi
Greenlane Clinical Centre - 15.9 km / 9.9 mi
ASB Showgrounds - 16 km / 9.9 mi
The preferred airport for Half Moon Bay Motel is Auckland Intl. Airport (AKL) - 25 km / 15.5 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy Government-issued photo identification and a credit card may be required at check-in for incidental charges Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation Guests must contact this property in advance to reserve cribs/infant beds Safety features at this property include a fire extinguisher, a smoke detector, a security system, and a first aid kit
The front desk is open during the following times:
- Monday - Saturday: 7:30 AM - 9 PM
- Sunday - Sunday: 8 AM - 8 PM
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks and gloves, will be available to guests.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; guests are provided with hand sanitizer; cashless payment methods are available for all transactions; contactless room service is available.
- Contactless check-in and contactless check-out are available.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 24 hours between bookings.
- The property affirms that it adheres to the Ecolab (3rd party expert - Global) sanitization guidelines.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Free self parking
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -Picnic area
- -Laundry facilities
- -Luggage storage
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Designated smoking areas (fines apply)
- -Free parking nearby
- -Newspapers in lobby (surcharge)
- -Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)