Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Hotel be La Sierra in Santa Marta (El Rodadero), you'll be steps from Rodadero Beach and 4 minutes by foot from Mundo Marino Aquarium. This resort is 1.9 mi (3 km) from Blanca Beach and 1.9 mi (3 km) from Rodadero Sea Aquarium and Museum.
Make yourself at home in one of the 74 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and LCD televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Bathrooms with showers are provided. Conveniences include safes and desks, and housekeeping is provided daily.
Make use of convenient amenities, which include complimentary wireless Internet access and concierge services.
Enjoy a meal at the restaurant or snacks in the resort's coffee shop/café. A complimentary continental breakfast is included.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and luggage storage. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge during limited hours.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy. Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges. Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. No onsite parking is available. Airport shuttle service is available from 6 AM to 9:30 PM. Contact the property in advance to get details.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- If you are traveling with a child your property may require you to present the following documents: Parents traveling into Colombia with a child under 18 may be required to present the child's birth certificate and photo ID (passport for foreign visitors) upon check-in. If a relative or legal guardian is traveling into Colombia with the child, that relative or legal guardian may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by both parents and a copy of both parents' ID. If only one parent is traveling into Colombia with the child, that parent may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by the other parent. Visitors who plan to travel with children should consult with a Colombian consulate office prior to travel for further guidance.
- This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Airport shuttle fee: USD 10 per room (one-way)
- Airport shuttle fee per child: USD 10.00 (roundtrip), (from 13 to 18 years old)
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 30.00 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- The national sales tax (19%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Colombia regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners on a tourist visa are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- -Accessible bathroom
- -In-room accessibility
- -Roll-in shower
- -Free WiFi
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Concierge services
- -Airport transportation (surcharge)
- -Laundry facilities
- -Free breakfast
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Business center
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Luggage storage
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Smoke-free property