With a stay at Hotel be La Sierra in Santa Marta (El Rodadero), you'll be a 1-minute drive from Rodadero Beach and 6 minutes from Blanca Beach. This beach resort is 3.7 mi (5.9 km) from Parque de Los Novios and 6.6 mi (10.6 km) from Taganga Beach.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 74 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and minibars. LCD televisions with satellite programming provide entertainment, while complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected. Bathrooms have showers and hair dryers. Conveniences include safes and desks, and housekeeping is provided daily.Amenities
Take advantage of recreation opportunities such as an outdoor pool, or other amenities including complimentary wireless Internet access and concierge services.Dining
Enjoy a meal at the restaurant or snacks in the resort's coffee shop/café. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge. Continental breakfasts are available daily from 7:00 AM to 9:00 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and a 24-hour front desk. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge during limited hours.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Magdalena River - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Rodadero Beach - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Mundo Marino Aquarium - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Blanca Beach - 2.8 km / 1.7 mi
Rodadero Sea Aquarium and Museum - 2.8 km / 1.7 mi
Old San Juan de Dios Hospital Museum - 5.7 km / 3.6 mi
Marina Santa Marta - 5.8 km / 3.6 mi
Santa Marta Theater - 5.8 km / 3.6 mi
Bello Horizonte Beach - 5.9 km / 3.6 mi
Parque de Los Novios - 5.9 km / 3.7 mi
Santa Marta Beach - 6 km / 3.7 mi
Bahia de Santa Marta - 6 km / 3.7 mi
Mayorship of Santa Marta - 6.2 km / 3.9 mi
Customs House - 6.3 km / 3.9 mi
San Juan Cultural Center - 6.3 km / 3.9 mi
The preferred airport for Hotel be La Sierra is Santa Marta (SMR-Simon Bolivar) - 11.2 km / 6.9 mi
- Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges
- Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
- No onsite parking is available
- This property accepts credit cards, debit cards, and cash
- Safety features at this property include a fire extinguisher, a smoke detector, a security system, and a first aid kit
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- If you are traveling with a child your property may require you to present the following documents: Parents traveling into Colombia with a child under 18 may be required to present the child's birth certificate and photo ID (passport for foreign visitors) upon check-in. If a relative or legal guardian is traveling into Colombia with the child, that relative or legal guardian may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by both parents and a copy of both parents' ID. If only one parent is traveling into Colombia with the child, that parent may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by the other parent. Visitors who plan to travel with children should consult with a Colombian consulate office prior to travel for further guidance.
- This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; periodic temperature checks are conducted on staff; temperature checks are available to guests; guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- For stays on or after January 1, 2021, citizens of Colombia and foreigners staying 60 consecutive days or more will be charged a 19% national sales tax by the property at the time of stay. Foreigners on a tourist visa will not be required to pay this tax. The tax may be charged where a room is shared by a taxable and a non-taxable guest.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for continental breakfast: COP 25000 for adults and COP 25000 for children (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: COP 10 per room (one-way)
- Airport shuttle fee per child: COP 10.00 (roundtrip), (from 13 to 18 years old)
- Rollaway bed fee: COP 30.00 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -In-room accessibility
- -Roll-in shower
- -Accessible bathroom
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -24-hour front desk
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Laundry facilities
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Concierge services
- -Outdoor pool
- -Business center
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Luggage storage
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Airport transportation (surcharge)
- -Children's pool
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Meeting rooms
- -Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)
- -Wheelchair accessible path of travel
- -Wheelchair-accessible registration desk