With a stay at Best Western Inn of the Ozarks in Eureka Springs (Eureka Springs Historic District), you'll be within a 15-minute walk of Eureka Springs District Court and Intrigue Theater. This family-friendly hotel is 13 mi (21 km) from Beaver Lake and 14.8 mi (23.9 km) from Table Rock Lake.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 122 air-conditioned rooms featuring flat-screen televisions. Your pillowtop bed comes with premium bedding. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and digital programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms have complimentary toiletries and hair dryers.Amenities
Be sure to enjoy recreational amenities, including an outdoor pool, a spa tub, and an outdoor tennis court. Additional features at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, an arcade/game room, and a picnic area.Dining
Enjoy a satisfying meal at Myrtie Maes serving guests of Best Western Inn of the Ozarks. Full breakfasts are available daily from 7:00 AM to noon for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and a 24-hour front desk. Planning an event in Eureka Springs? This hotel has facilities measuring 18300 square feet (1700 square meters), including conference space. Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Eureka Springs District Court - 0.9 km / 0.5 mi
Intrigue Theater - 0.9 km / 0.5 mi
Eureka Springs City Auditorium - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Eureka Springs Historical Museum - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Basin Spring Park - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Frog Fantasies Museum - 1.5 km / 1 mi
St. Elizabeth of Hungary Catholic Church - 1.7 km / 1 mi
Pivot Rock - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
Eureka Springs & North Arkansas Railway - 2.5 km / 1.6 mi
Pine Mountain Theater - 2.7 km / 1.6 mi
Thorncrown Chapel - 3.6 km / 2.2 mi
Ozark Mountain Hoe-Down Music Theater - 4 km / 2.5 mi
Christ of the Ozarks - 4.2 km / 2.6 mi
Great Passion Play Amphitheater - 4.3 km / 2.6 mi
Pivot Rock and Natural Bridge - 4.7 km / 2.9 mi
The preferred airport for Best Western Inn of the Ozarks is Harrison, AR (HRO-Boone County Regional) - 63.3 km / 39.3 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy Government-issued photo identification and a credit card may be required at check-in for incidental charges Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed Noise-free guestrooms cannot be guaranteed Safety features at this property include a carbon monoxide detector, a fire extinguisher, a smoke detector, and a security system Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property; the policies listed are provided by the property
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival. Due to COVID-19, this property's food and beverage options may be limited pursuant to local regulations.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Children 16 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; periodic temperature checks are conducted on staff; temperature checks are available to guests; guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- Contactless check-out is available.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 24 hours between bookings, and can be accessed from outside the building via exterior corridors.
- The property affirms that it follows sanitization practices of We Care Clean (Best Western) guidelines.
- The property affirms that it adheres to the SafeStay (AHLA - USA) sanitization guidelines.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 4.95 and USD 11.95 per person (approximately)
- Pet fee: USD 10 per pet, per night
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 12.0 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Free self parking
- -24-hour business center
- -In-room accessibility
- -Roll-in shower
- -Accessible bathroom
- -Free WiFi
- -24-hour front desk
- -Picnic area
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Spa tub
- -Laundry facilities
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Conference space
- -Outdoor pool
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Luggage storage
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Arcade/game room
- -Meeting rooms
- -Outdoor tennis court
- -Conference space size (meters) - 1700
- -Conference space size (feet) - 18300
- -Wheelchair accessible path of travel
- -Wheelchair accessible parking
- -Assistive listening devices available