With a stay at Marroad Inn Akasaka in Tokyo (Akasaka), you'll be within a 5-minute drive of Tokyo Midtown and Roppongi Hills. This hotel is 1.4 mi (2.2 km) from Tokyo Tower and 2 mi (3.3 km) from Tokyo National Olympic Stadium.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 264 guestrooms featuring refrigerators and LCD televisions. Complimentary wired Internet access keeps you connected, and digital programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with showers feature hair dryers and slippers. Conveniences include phones, and irons/ironing boards can be requested.Amenities
Make use of convenient amenities, which include complimentary wireless Internet access and a banquet hall.Dining
Enjoy a satisfying meal at Marroad serving guests of Marroad Inn Akasaka. Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 7 AM to 10 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour front desk, luggage storage, and laundry facilities. This hotel has 2 meeting rooms available for events.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Tokyo Midtown - 0.6 km / 0.3 mi
Billboard Live - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Suntory Hall - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Roppongi Hills - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Mori Art Museum - 1.6 km / 1 mi
National Diet Building - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
Tokyo Tower - 2.2 km / 1.4 mi
Meiji Jingu Stadium - 2.2 km / 1.4 mi
Omotesando Hills - 2.6 km / 1.6 mi
Takeshita Street - 2.6 km / 1.6 mi
Shinjuku Gyoen National Garden - 2.7 km / 1.7 mi
Hibiya Park - 2.7 km / 1.7 mi
Tokyo Metropolitan Gymnasium - 2.8 km / 1.7 mi
Tokyo National Olympic Stadium - 2.8 km / 1.7 mi
Shiba Park - 3 km / 1.8 mi
The nearest airports are:
Narita Intl. Airport (NRT) - 72.3 km / 44.9 mi
Haneda Airport (HND) - 21.7 km / 13.5 mi
The preferred airport for Marroad Inn Akasaka is Narita Intl. Airport (NRT).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- Parking height restrictions apply.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; periodic temperature checks are conducted on staff; temperature checks are available to guests; guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 24 hours between bookings.
- The property affirms that it adheres to the Safe Travels (WTTC - Global) sanitization guidelines.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- The city tax ranges from JPY 100-200 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 10,000. Guests are not required to pay the city tax when travel stay dates are between July 1, 2020 - September 30, 2021. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For more details, please contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: JPY 1296 per person (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Free WiFi
- -24-hour front desk
- -Laundry facilities
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Luggage storage
- -Banquet hall
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Number of meeting rooms - 2