Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Marroad Inn Akasaka in Tokyo (Akasaka), you'll be within a 5-minute drive of Tokyo Midtown and Nezu Art Museum. This hotel is 1 mi (1.5 km) from Mori Art Museum and 1.4 mi (2.2 km) from National Diet Building.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 264 guestrooms featuring refrigerators and LCD televisions. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and digital programming provides entertainment. Private bathrooms with showers feature hair dryers and slippers. Conveniences include phones, and irons/ironing boards can be requested.Amenities
Take advantage of recreation opportunities such as karaoke, or other amenities including complimentary wireless Internet access and a banquet hall.Dining
Enjoy a satisfying meal at Marroad serving guests of Marroad Inn Akasaka. Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 7 AM to 10 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour front desk, luggage storage, and laundry facilities. This hotel has 2 meeting rooms available for events.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Tokyo Midtown - 0.6 km / 0.3 mi
Suntory Hall - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Roppongi Hills - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Mori Art Museum - 1.6 km / 1 mi
National Diet Building - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
Meiji Jingu Stadium - 2.2 km / 1.4 mi
Nezu Art Museum - 2.2 km / 1.4 mi
Tokyo Tower - 2.4 km / 1.5 mi
Omotesando Hills - 2.6 km / 1.6 mi
Takeshita Street - 2.6 km / 1.6 mi
Shinjuku Gyoen National Garden - 2.7 km / 1.7 mi
Hibiya Park - 2.7 km / 1.7 mi
Tokyo National Olympic Stadium - 2.7 km / 1.7 mi
Zojoji Temple - 2.8 km / 1.8 mi
Shiba Park - 3 km / 1.8 mi
The nearest airports are:
Tokyo (NRT-Narita Intl.) - 76.1 km / 47.3 mi
Tokyo (HND-Haneda) - 20.6 km / 12.8 mi
The preferred airport for Marroad Inn Akasaka is Tokyo (NRT-Narita Intl.).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- Parking height restrictions apply.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city and collected at the property. The amount varies based on factors such as length of stay, property classification, and room price. Other exemptions or reductions might apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 October - 30 June, JPY 0 per person, per night
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 July - 30 September, JPY 0 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: JPY 1296 per person (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Free WiFi
- -24-hour front desk
- -Laundry facilities
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Banquet hall
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Number of meeting rooms - 2
- -Luggage storage