Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
Located in Marrakech (Medina), Riad Les Orangers d'Alilia is within a 15-minute walk of Saadian Tombs and El Badi Palace. This family-friendly riad is 1.4 mi (2.3 km) from Jamaa el Fna and 0.9 mi (1.5 km) from Agdal Gardens.
Make yourself at home in one of the 5 air-conditioned rooms featuring plasma televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Private bathrooms with showers feature rainfall showerheads and complimentary toiletries. Conveniences include in-room massages and in-room child care (surcharge), and housekeeping is provided daily.
Relax and unwind with massages, body treatments, and facials. If you're looking for recreational opportunities, you'll find a 24-hour health club, an outdoor pool, and an indoor pool. Additional amenities at this riad include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge). Getting to nearby attractions is a breeze with the area shuttle (surcharge).
Enjoy a meal at the restaurant or snacks in the riad's coffee shop/café. Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge. A complimentary local cuisine breakfast is served daily from 8:30 AM to 10:30 AM.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, dry cleaning/laundry services, and a 24-hour front desk. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge (available 24 hours), and free valet parking is available onsite.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy. Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges. Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. 24-hour airport shuttle service is available. Contact the property in advance to get details.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- Reservations are required for golf tee times. Reservations can be made by contacting the riad prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Airport shuttle fee: MAD 18.00 per vehicle (roundtrip)
- Self parking fee: MAD 2 per night
- Pet fee: MAD 10 per pet, per night
- Rollaway bed fee: MAD 25.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: MAD 27.22 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- -Children's pool
- -One meeting room
- -Accessible bathroom
- -In-room accessibility
- -Roll-in shower
- -Free WiFi
- -Hair salon
- -Concierge services
- -Airport transportation (surcharge)
- -Fireplace in lobby
- -Barbecue grill(s)
- -Laundry facilities
- -Free breakfast
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Spa services on site
- -Multilingual staff
- -Picnic area
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Area shuttle (surcharge)
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Free valet parking
- -Rooftop terrace
- -Luggage storage
- -Free parking nearby
- -Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- -Supervised childcare/activities (surcharge)
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -24-hour front desk
- -Indoor pool
- -Outdoor pool
- -24-hour health club
- -Free wired Internet