Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Riad Les Orangers d'Alilia in Marrakech (Medina), you'll be a 4-minute drive from Agdal Gardens and 8 minutes from Jemaa el-Fnaa. This family-friendly riad is 1.1 mi (1.7 km) from Dar Si Said Museum and 1.3 mi (2.1 km) from Koutoubia Minaret.
Make yourself at home in one of the 5 air-conditioned rooms featuring plasma televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Private bathrooms with showers feature rainfall showerheads and complimentary toiletries. Conveniences include in-room massages and in-room child care (surcharge), and housekeeping is provided daily.
Relax and unwind with massages, body treatments, and facials. If you're looking for recreational opportunities, you'll find a 24-hour health club, an outdoor pool, and an indoor pool. Additional amenities at this riad include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge). Getting to nearby attractions is a breeze with the area shuttle (surcharge).
Enjoy a meal at the restaurant or snacks in the riad's coffee shop/café. Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge. A complimentary local cuisine breakfast is served daily from 8:30 AM to 10:30 AM.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, dry cleaning/laundry services, and a 24-hour front desk. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge (available 24 hours), and free valet parking is available onsite.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy. Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges. Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. 24-hour airport shuttle service is available. Contact the property in advance to get details.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- Reservations are required for golf tee times. Reservations can be made by contacting the riad prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Airport shuttle fee: MAD 18.00 per vehicle (roundtrip)
- Self parking fee: MAD 2 per night
- Pet fee: MAD 10 per pet, per night
- Rollaway bed fee: MAD 25.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: MAD 27.22 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- -In-room accessibility
- -Roll-in shower
- -Accessible bathroom
- -Free WiFi
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour front desk
- -Picnic area
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Laundry facilities
- -Concierge services
- -Hair salon
- -Outdoor pool
- -Indoor pool
- -Free breakfast
- -Fireplace in lobby
- -Free wired Internet
- -Barbecue grill(s)
- -Luggage storage
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Multilingual staff
- -One meeting room
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Airport transportation (surcharge)
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Children's pool
- -Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- -Rooftop terrace
- -Spa services on site
- -Area shuttle (surcharge)
- -Reception hall
- -Free valet parking
- -Free parking nearby
- -24-hour health club
- -Supervised childcare/activities (surcharge)