With a stay at Kanazawa Sainoniwa Hotel in Kanazawa, you'll be within a 10-minute drive of Omicho Market and 21st Century Museum of Contemporary Art. This hotel is 2.2 mi (3.5 km) from Kenrokuen Garden and 2.2 mi (3.6 km) from Kanazawa Castle.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 64 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and digital programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with showers feature complimentary toiletries and slippers. Conveniences include safes and desks, and housekeeping is provided daily.Amenities
Enjoy recreation amenities such as a fitness center or take in the view from a garden. Getting to nearby attractions is a breeze with the complimentary area shuttle.Dining
Enjoy a meal at the restaurant or snacks in the hotel's coffee shop/café. Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge. A complimentary buffet breakfast is served daily.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include dry cleaning/laundry services, a 24-hour front desk, and luggage storage. Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Motenashi Dome - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Ishikawa Ongakudo - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Nagamachi Yuzen Kan - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Omicho Market - 2 km / 1.3 mi
Ashigaru Shiryokan Museum - 2 km / 1.3 mi
Nomura Samurai House - 2.2 km / 1.3 mi
Nomura Samurai House & Garden - 2.2 km / 1.4 mi
Kanazawa Kutani Museum - 2.3 km / 1.4 mi
Shinise Memorial Hall - 2.3 km / 1.5 mi
Oyama Shrine - 2.4 km / 1.5 mi
Izumi Kyoka Museum - 2.4 km / 1.5 mi
Muro Saisei Kinenkan Museum - 2.5 km / 1.6 mi
Saigawa Bridge - 2.6 km / 1.6 mi
Kazuemachi - 2.7 km / 1.7 mi
Kanazawa Phonograph Museum - 2.7 km / 1.7 mi
The preferred airport for Kanazawa Sainoniwa Hotel is Komatsu Airport (KMQ) - 31 km / 19.3 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks, will be available to guests.
- The property affirms that it adheres to the Intertek Cristal (3rd party expert - Global) sanitization guidelines and the Safe Travels (WTTC - Global) sanitization guidelines.
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A city tax will be collected at the property effective April 1st, 2019. The city tax ranges from JPY 200-500 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. Please note that further exemptions may apply.
- A tax is imposed by the city: JPY 500 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- -Free self parking
- -Free area shuttle
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour front desk
- -Free breakfast
- -Fitness facilities
- -Luggage storage
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Water dispenser
- -Electric car charging station
- -Wheelchair accessible parking
- -Wheelchair accessible – no