Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Art and Music Spa Resort Manatei Hakone in Hakone (Miyanoshita), you'll be within a 5-minute drive of Hakone Kowakien Yunessun and Hakone Open Air Museum. This hotel is 5.7 mi (9.1 km) from Lake Ashi and 6.1 mi (9.8 km) from Hakone Shrine.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 19 guestrooms featuring refrigerators. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Partially open bathrooms have complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include safes and desks, and housekeeping is provided daily.Amenities
Take advantage of recreation opportunities including hot springs and a sauna. Additional amenities at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and gift shops/newsstands.Dining
Enjoy a satisfying meal at Hayakawa serving guests of Art and Music Spa Resort Manatei Hakone. Local cuisine breakfasts are available daily from 8:00 AM to 9:00 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary newspapers in the lobby, multilingual staff, and luggage storage. Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Chisuji Falls - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
Okada Museum of Art - 1.2 km / 0.8 mi
Hakone Open Air Museum - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
Hakone Kowakien Yunessun - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Hakone Gora Park - 2 km / 1.3 mi
Miyagino Hayakawa Breakwater Cherry Blossoms - 2.2 km / 1.4 mi
Hakone Museum of Art - 2.5 km / 1.5 mi
Sengokuhara Onsen - 4.4 km / 2.7 mi
Ōwakudani - 4.6 km / 2.8 mi
Hakone Ropeway - 4.8 km / 3 mi
Hakone Geo Museum - 5.7 km / 3.6 mi
Pola Museum of Art - 6.1 km / 3.8 mi
Hakone Yunohana Golf Course - 6.2 km / 3.9 mi
Venetian Glass Museum - 6.8 km / 4.2 mi
Buddhist Stoneworks at Motohakone - 6.8 km / 4.3 mi
The nearest airports are:
Tokyo (NRT-Narita Intl.) - 164.1 km / 102 mi
Tokyo (HND-Haneda) - 99.2 km / 61.7 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
The front desk is open daily from 9:00 PM - 6:00 PM.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Reservations are required for massage services, spa treatments, and private bath/onsen. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for local cuisine breakfast: JPY 2360 for adults and JPY 2360 for children (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Free self parking
- -Free WiFi
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Concierge services
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Coffee/tea in common areas
- -Multilingual staff
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Designated smoking areas (fines apply)
- -Vending machine
- -Spa services on site
- -Front desk (limited hours)
- -Water dispenser
- -Couples/private dining
- -Luggage storage