Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Aloft New Orleans Downtown, you'll be centrally located in New Orleans, a 6-minute walk from Saenger Theatre and 15 minutes by foot from Mercedes-Benz Superdome. This hotel is 0.9 mi (1.4 km) from Smoothie King Center and 0.9 mi (1.4 km) from Jackson Square.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 188 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and LCD televisions. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming provides entertainment. Private bathrooms with bathtubs or showers feature designer toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include laptop-compatible safes and desks, as well as phones with free local calls.Amenities
Don't miss out on recreational opportunities including an outdoor pool and a 24-hour fitness center. This hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and a communal living room.Dining
Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge. Cooked-to-order breakfasts are available daily from 6:00 AM to 11:00 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, a 24-hour business center, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Planning an event in New Orleans? This hotel has 3500 square feet (325 square meters) of space consisting of conference space and meeting rooms.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Canal Street - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Bourbon Street - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
Royal Street - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Saenger Theatre - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Joy Theater - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
New Orleans Musical Legends Park - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Tulane University School of Medicine - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Lafayette Square - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Decatur Street - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Audubon Insectarium - 0.7 km / 0.5 mi
The Shops at Canal Place - 0.9 km / 0.5 mi
Historic New Orleans Collection - 1 km / 0.6 mi
New Orleans Pharmacy Museum - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Audubon Aquarium of the Americas - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
LSU Health Sciences Center - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
The preferred airport for Aloft New Orleans Downtown is New Orleans, LA (MSY-Louis Armstrong New Orleans Intl.) - 24.9 km / 15.5 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for cooked-to-order breakfast: USD 10.50 per person (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: USD 39.00 per night (in/out privileges)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Accessible bathroom
- -In-room accessibility
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Television in common areas
- -Computer station
- -Free wired Internet
- -Roll-in shower
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -24-hour front desk
- -Concierge services
- -Smoke-free property
- -Free WiFi
- -Outdoor pool
- -24-hour fitness facilities
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour business center
- -Conference space
- -Billiards or pool table
- -Meeting rooms - 3
- -Valet parking (surcharge)
- -Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)
- -Conference space size (feet) - 3500
- -Conference space size (meters) - 325
- -Luggage storage
- -Wheelchair-accessible registration desk
- -Wheelchair-accessible pool
- -Wheelchair-accessible fitness center
- -Visual alarms in hallways
- -Wheelchair accessible path of travel