Located in Te Anau, Fiordland Lakeview Motel and Apartments is on a lake, a 3-minute walk from Luxmore Jet and 7 minutes by foot from Lake Te Anau. This 4-star motel is 0.7 mi (1 km) from Ivon Wilson Scenic Reserve and 1.1 mi (1.8 km) from Te Anau Wildlife Centre.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 23 guestrooms, featuring kitchens with full-sized refrigerators/freezers and microwaves. Flat-screen televisions with cable programming provide entertainment, while complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected. Conveniences include safes and coffee/tea makers, and housekeeping is provided daily.Amenities
Take in the views from a terrace and a garden and make use of amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access. This motel also features tour/ticket assistance, a picnic area, and barbecue grills.Dining
Continental breakfasts are available for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include luggage storage, laundry facilities, and an elevator. Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Fiordland National Park (Te Wahipounamu) - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Luxmore Jet - 0.2 km / 0.2 mi
Fiordland National Park Visitor Centre - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Lake Te Anau - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Fiordland Cinema - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Ivon Wilson Scenic Reserve - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Te Anau Wildlife Centre - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Te Anau Golf Course - 3.8 km / 2.4 mi
Kepler Track - 4.4 km / 2.7 mi
Te Anau Glowworm Caves - 15.4 km / 9.6 mi
Lake Manapouri - 19.8 km / 12.3 mi
Lake Mistletoe - 29.1 km / 18.1 mi
Te Anau Downs Jetty - 30 km / 18.7 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation Safety features at this property include a smoke detector, a security system, and a first aid kit Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property; the policies listed are provided by the property
The front desk is open daily from 8:30 AM - 8:30 PM. Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the booking confirmation. Guests wishing to check in early may contact this property in advance to inquire about the availability of their rooms. Check-in instructions will be pinned to the reception door for guests wishing to check in outside of normal reception hours.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks and gloves, will be available to guests.
- Social distancing measures are in place; periodic temperature checks are conducted on staff; temperature checks are available to guests; guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- Contactless check-out is available.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for continental breakfast: NZD 12.00 per person (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Free self parking
- -In-room accessibility
- -Roll-in shower
- -Accessible bathroom
- -Free WiFi
- -Picnic area
- -Laundry facilities
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Barbecue grill(s)
- -Luggage storage
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Front desk (limited hours)
- -Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)
- -Wheelchair accessible path of travel
- -Wheelchair accessible parking
- -Hiking/biking trails nearby
- -Mountain biking nearby