Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
Located in Rotorua, Wai Ora Lakeside Spa Resort is a 1-minute drive from Te Amorangi Museum and 6 minutes from Lake Rotoiti. This 4.5-star hotel is 3.4 mi (5.4 km) from Whakarewarewa Hot Springs and 3.9 mi (6.2 km) from Redwoods Whakarewarewa Forest.
Make yourself at home in one of the 30 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and LCD televisions. Rooms have private balconies or patios. Wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary, while DVD players and cable programming provide entertainment. Bathrooms have complimentary toiletries and hair dryers.
Pamper yourself with a visit to the spa, which offers massages, body treatments, and facials. You're sure to appreciate the recreational amenities, which include 4 spa tubs and a sauna. Additional amenities at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, wedding services, and tour/ticket assistance.
Grab a bite to eat at Mokoia Restaurant, a restaurant which features a bar, or stay in and take advantage of the 24-hour room service. Cooked-to-order breakfasts are available daily from 7 AM to 10:30 AM for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary newspapers in the lobby, dry cleaning/laundry services, and multilingual staff. Event facilities at this hotel consist of a conference center and a meeting room. Free self parking is available onsite.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy. Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges. Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. The front desk is open daily from 7 AM - 10 PM
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Qualmark® assigns an official star rating for accommodations in New Zealand. This Hotel property is rated 4 star plus and is displayed on this page as 4.5 stars. Official New Zealand Rating provided by Qualmark®
Know Before You Go
- Pool access available from 8 AM to 11 PM.
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Some facilities may have restricted access. Guests can contact the property for details using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between NZD 7.50 and NZD 25.00 per person (approximately)
- Early check-in fee: NZD 50.00 (subject to availability)
- Late check-out fee: NZD 50.00 (subject to availability)
- Rollaway bed fee: NZD 40.00 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: NZD 50.00 per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- -One meeting room
- -Outdoor seasonal pool
- -Spa treatment room(s)
- -Full-service spa
- -Accessible bathroom
- -Free WiFi
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Laundry facilities
- -Spa services on site
- -Multilingual staff
- -Front desk (limited hours)
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Steam room
- -Wedding services
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Conference center
- -Free self parking
- -Luggage storage
- -Pool sun loungers
- -Pool umbrellas