Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
A stay at Trailways Hotel Nelson places you in the heart of Nelson, steps from Nelson I-site Visitor Information Centre and 3 minutes by foot from Trafalgar Park. This 4.5-star hotel is 0.3 mi (0.5 km) from Montgomery Square and 0.3 mi (0.5 km) from Anzac Park.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 47 air-conditioned rooms featuring LCD televisions. Your pillowtop bed comes with premium bedding. Rooms have private balconies or patios. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and digital programming provides entertainment. Bathrooms have complimentary toiletries and hair dryers.Amenities
Don't miss out on recreational opportunities including an outdoor pool and bicycles to rent. Additional features at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge).Dining
Grab a bite to eat at Tides Restaurant.Bar, a family restaurant where you can enjoy drinks at the bar/lounge and dine alfresco. Or stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours). Full breakfasts are available daily from 7 AM to 9:30 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, a business center, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Nelson I-site Visitor Information Centre - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Trafalgar Park - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Montgomery Square - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Nelson Provincial Museum - 0.6 km / 0.3 mi
Anzac Park - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Nelson Market - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Christ Church Cathedral - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
The Suter - 0.9 km / 0.5 mi
Queens Gardens - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Fairfield Park - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Founders Park - 1.7 km / 1 mi
South Pacific Distillery - 1.7 km / 1 mi
Victory Square - 2 km / 1.2 mi
Miyazu Japanese Gardens - 2 km / 1.3 mi
Centre of New Zealand Monument - 2.3 km / 1.4 mi
The preferred airport for Trailways Hotel Nelson is Nelson (NSN) - 8.3 km / 5.2 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between NZD 14.50 and NZD 27.50 for adults, NZD 6.00 and NZD 12.00 for children (approximately)
- Late check-out fee: NZD 75.00 (subject to availability)
- Crib (infant bed) fee: NZD 35.0 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: NZD 35.0 per day
- Credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Free self parking
- -In-room accessibility
- -Roll-in shower
- -Accessible bathroom
- -Free WiFi
- -Wedding services
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour front desk
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Laundry facilities
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Conference space
- -Concierge services
- -Outdoor pool
- -Business center
- -Free wired Internet
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Television in common areas
- -Computer station
- -Conference center
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Free use of nearby fitness center
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- -Designated smoking areas (fines apply)
- -Luggage storage
- -Meeting rooms
- -Wheelchair accessible path of travel
- -Wheelchair accessible parking