With a stay at Ohtel, you'll be centrally located in Wellington, steps from Wellington Central Business District and 7 minutes by foot from Te Papa (Museum of New Zealand). This 4-star hotel is 0.1 mi (0.2 km) from Wellington Waterfront and 0.3 mi (0.5 km) from Courtenay Place.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 10 guestrooms featuring minibars and flat-screen televisions. Satellite television is provided for your entertainment. Private bathrooms have complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.Amenities
Make use of convenient amenities, which include complimentary wireless Internet access and babysitting/childcare (surcharge).Dining
Enjoy Spanish cuisine at Duppa Bar, a restaurant which features a bar/lounge, or stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours). Local cuisine breakfasts are served on weekdays from 7 AM to 11 AM and on weekends from 8 AM to 11 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary newspapers in the lobby, dry cleaning/laundry services, and luggage storage.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Oriental Parade - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Wellington Central Business District - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Wellington Waterfront - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Waitangi Park - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Embassy Theatre - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Oriental Bay Beach - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Courtenay Place - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Te Papa (Museum of New Zealand) - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
St James Theatre - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Michael Fowler Centre - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
The Opera House - 0.9 km / 0.5 mi
City-to-Sea Bridge - 0.9 km / 0.5 mi
Civic Square - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Wellington Town Hall - 1 km / 0.6 mi
City Gallery Wellington - 1 km / 0.6 mi
The nearest airports are:
Wellington Intl. Airport (WLG) - 8 km / 5 mi
Paraparaumu (PPQ) - 54 km / 33.5 mi
The preferred airport for Ohtel is Wellington Intl. Airport (WLG).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed No onsite parking is available Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property; the policies listed are provided by the property
The front desk is open during the following times:
- Monday - Friday: 7:00 AM - 9:00 PM
- Saturday - Sunday: 8:00 AM - 9:00 PM
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- This property allows pets in specific rooms only (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can request one of these rooms by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks, will be available to guests.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- Contactless check-out is available.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for local cuisine breakfast: NZD 21.50 for adults and NZD 13.50 for children (approximately)
- Nearby parking fee: NZD 30.00 per day
- Pet fee: NZD 25 per pet, per night
- Service animals are exempt from fees
- Late check-out fee: NZD 30 (subject to availability)
- Rollaway bed fee: NZD 60.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Laundry facilities
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Luggage storage
- -Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- -Wheelchair accessible – no
- -Food and water bowls