Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
A stay at Ohtel places you in the heart of Wellington, steps from Oriental Parade and Wellington Central Business District. This 4.5-star hotel is 0.3 mi (0.6 km) from Te Papa (Museum of New Zealand) and 0.1 mi (0.2 km) from Wellington Waterfront.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 10 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars and espresso makers. Flat-screen televisions are provided for your entertainment. Private bathrooms have complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.Amenities
This smoke-free hotel offers wheelchair access.Dining
Enjoy Spanish cuisine at Duppa Bar, a restaurant which features a bar, or stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours). Local cuisine breakfasts are served on weekdays from 7 AM to 11 AM and on weekends from 8 AM to 11 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary newspapers in the lobby, luggage storage, and an elevator (lift).Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Oriental Parade - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Wellington Central Business District - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Wellington Waterfront - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Waitangi Park - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Embassy Theatre - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Oriental Bay Beach - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Courtenay Place - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Te Papa (Museum of New Zealand) - 0.6 km / 0.3 mi
St James Theatre - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Michael Fowler Centre - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
The Opera House - 0.9 km / 0.5 mi
New Zealand Film Archive - 0.9 km / 0.5 mi
City-to-Sea Bridge - 0.9 km / 0.5 mi
Civic Square - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Wellington Town Hall - 1 km / 0.6 mi
The nearest airports are:
Wellington (WLG-Wellington Intl.) - 8 km / 5 mi
Paraparaumu (PPQ) - 54 km / 33.5 mi
The preferred airport for Ohtel is Wellington (WLG-Wellington Intl.).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
The front desk is open during the following times:
- Monday - Friday: 7 AM - 9 PM
- Saturday - Sunday: 8 AM - 9 PM
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- This property allows pets in specific rooms only (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can request one of these rooms by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for local cuisine breakfast: NZD 21.50 for adults and NZD 13.50 for children (approximately)
- Nearby parking fee: NZD 28 per day
- Pet fee: NZD 20 per pet, per night
- Late check-out fee: NZD 30 (subject to availability)
- Rollaway bed fee: NZD 60.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Accessible bathroom
- -Smoke-free property
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- -Total number of rooms - 10
- -Luggage storage