Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Ogawaya in Gero, you'll be within a 15-minute walk of Gero Onsen and Onsenji Temple. This ryokan is 30.5 mi (49 km) from Takayama Jinya and 25.9 mi (41.6 km) from Mont Deus Hidakuraiyama Snow Park.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 96 guestrooms featuring refrigerators and LED televisions. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and blackout drapes/curtains.Amenities
Be sure to enjoy recreational amenities including hot springs and karaoke. This ryokan also features complimentary wireless Internet access, gift shops/newsstands, and a reception hall.Dining
Stop by the ryokan's restaurant for dinner, or grab snacks at the coffee shop/café. Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge. Buffet breakfasts are available for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary newspapers in the lobby, a safe deposit box at the front desk, and an elevator (lift). This ryokan has 3 meeting rooms available for events. A train station pick-up service is provided at no charge, and free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Onsenji Temple - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Gero Onsen - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Mont Deus Hidakuraiyama Snow Park - 41.6 km / 25.9 mi
Gujo-Hachiman Hakurankan Museum - 45.3 km / 28.2 mi
Akigami Onsen - 45.5 km / 28.3 mi
Shiroyama Park - 49 km / 30.4 mi
Takayama Jinya - 49 km / 30.5 mi
Kusakabe Mingei-kan - 49.6 km / 30.8 mi
Sakurayama-Jinja - 50.1 km / 31.1 mi
Miyagawa Morning Market - 50.2 km / 31.2 mi
Hida Minzoku Mura Folk Village - 50.3 km / 31.3 mi
Hida-no-Sato - 50.3 km / 31.3 mi
Takayama Tourist Information Center - 50.8 km / 31.6 mi
Takayama Yatai Kaikan - 51.9 km / 32.3 mi
Stone Museum - 51.9 km / 32.3 mi
The preferred airport for Ogawaya is Nagoya (NGO-Chubu Centrair Intl.) - 152.8 km / 95 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
To make arrangements for check-in please contact the property ahead of time using the information on the booking confirmation. Children age 2 and younger stay free only when sharing a bed with an adult and using existing bedding. Meals are not included in the room rate for children who stay free. For details, contact the property using the number provided on the booking confirmation email. Japanese futons are provided based on the number of adults in the reservation. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- Reservations are required for private bath/onsen. Reservations can be made by contacting the ryokan prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Children 2 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: JPY 2160 per person (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Destination fee: JPY 150 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- -Free train station pickup
- -Free self parking
- -In-room accessibility
- -Free WiFi
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Coffee/tea in common areas
- -One meeting room
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Reception hall
- -Number of meeting rooms - 3
- -Total number of rooms - 96
- -Electric car charging station