Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Ogawaya in Gero, you'll be within a 5-minute walk of Doai Onsen and Gero Onsen. This ryokan is 0.2 mi (0.3 km) from Onsenji Temple and 0.6 mi (0.9 km) from Gero Onsen Gassho Village.
Make yourself at home in one of the 96 guestrooms featuring refrigerators and LED televisions. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and blackout drapes/curtains.
Be sure to enjoy recreational amenities including hot springs and karaoke. Additional features at this ryokan include complimentary wireless Internet access and gift shops/newsstands.
Stop by the ryokan's restaurant for dinner, or grab snacks at the coffee shop/café. Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge. Buffet breakfasts are available for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary newspapers in the lobby, a safe deposit box at the front desk, and an elevator (lift). This ryokan has 3 meeting rooms available for events. A train station pick-up service is provided at no charge, and free self parking is available onsite.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy. Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges. Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. To make arrangements for check-in please contact the property ahead of time using the information on the booking confirmation.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- Reservations are required for private bath/onsen. Reservations can be made by contacting the ryokan prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: JPY 2160 per person (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -One meeting room
- -In-room accessibility
- -Free WiFi
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Free train station pickup
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Free self parking
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Coffee/tea in common areas
- -Electric car charging station