Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
Located in Shizukuishi, Oshuku Onsen Choueikan is within a 10-minute drive of Lake Gosho Park Family Land and Lake Gosho Vehicle Park. This ryokan is 6.9 mi (11.1 km) from Tsunagi Onsen and 7.8 mi (12.6 km) from Morioka Handi-Works Square.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 73 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators. Bathrooms feature bathtubs or showers, complimentary toiletries, and bathrobes. Conveniences include safes and separate sitting areas, and you can also request irons/ironing boards.Amenities
Be sure to enjoy recreational amenities including hot springs and karaoke. This ryokan also features complimentary wireless Internet access and tour/ticket assistance.Dining
At Oshuku Onsen Choueikan, enjoy a satisfying meal at the restaurant. Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge. Local cuisine breakfasts are available daily from 7:00 AM to 9:00 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour front desk, luggage storage, and a safe deposit box at the front desk. Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Lake Gosho Park Family Land - 5.4 km / 3.4 mi
Lake Gosho Vehicle Park - 6.2 km / 3.9 mi
Tsunagi Onsen - 11.1 km / 6.9 mi
Morioka Handi-Works Square - 12.6 km / 7.8 mi
Shizukuishi Golf Course - 19.4 km / 12.1 mi
Shizukuishi Ski Place - 19.4 km / 12.1 mi
Koiwai Farm Factory - 19.8 km / 12.3 mi
Iwate Museum of Art - 22 km / 13.7 mi
Hara Kei Memorial Museum - 22.8 km / 14.1 mi
Kaiunbashi Bridge - 24.3 km / 15.1 mi
Ishikawa Takuboku's Residence when newly married - 24.8 km / 15.4 mi
Nanshoso - 25.1 km / 15.6 mi
Yotsuya Church - 25.6 km / 15.9 mi
Morioka Hachiman-gu Shrine - 25.7 km / 15.9 mi
Ishiwarizakura - 25.7 km / 15.9 mi
The preferred airport for Oshuku Onsen Choueikan is Hanamaki (HNA-Iwate - Hanamaki) - 45.7 km / 28.4 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Up to 3 children 2 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: JPY 150 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for local cuisine breakfast: JPY 1296 for adults and JPY 1296 for children (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Free self parking
- -Free WiFi
- -24-hour front desk
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -One meeting room
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Water dispenser
- -Luggage storage