Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Hikari House - Hostel, you'll be centrally located in Tokyo, within a 10-minute drive of Shinjuku Gyoen National Garden and Tokyo Metropolitan Government Building. This hostel is 2 mi (3.2 km) from Waseda University and 2.1 mi (3.4 km) from Meiji Jingu Shrine.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 17 air-conditioned rooms featuring microwaves. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Bathrooms have showers and hair dryers.Amenities
This hostel has 3 floors in 1 building and offers designated smoking areas.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include luggage storage, laundry facilities, and an elevator.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Robot Restaurant - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Shinjuku Isetan - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Isetan Department Store Shinjuku - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
Shinjuku Gyoen National Garden - 1.5 km / 1 mi
Tokyo Metropolitan Government Building - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Shinjuku Central Park - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
The Tokyo Metropolitan Government - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
Waseda University - 2.7 km / 1.7 mi
Tokyo Opera City Concert Hall - 2.7 km / 1.7 mi
New National Theatre Tokyo - 2.8 km / 1.7 mi
Tokyo National Olympic Stadium - 3.1 km / 1.9 mi
Meiji Jingu Shrine - 3.2 km / 2 mi
Chinzan-so Garden - 3.3 km / 2 mi
Takeshita Street - 3.4 km / 2.1 mi
Meiji Jingu Stadium - 3.7 km / 2.3 mi
The nearest airports are:
Tokyo (NRT-Narita Intl.) - 78.1 km / 48.5 mi
Tokyo (HND-Haneda) - 29.7 km / 18.5 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
The front desk is open daily from 9 AM - 11 PM.
If you are planning to arrive after 11 PM please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city and collected at the property. The amount varies based on factors such as length of stay, property classification, and room price. Other exemptions or reductions might apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 October - 30 June, JPY 0 per person, per night
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 July - 30 September, JPY 0 per person, per night
- Towels/sheets: JPY 100
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- -Free WiFi
- -Laundry facilities
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Front desk (limited hours)
- -Luggage storage
- -Wheelchair accessible path of travel