A stay at Hikari House - Hostel places you in the heart of Tokyo, within a 15-minute walk of Robot Restaurant and Isetan Department Store Shinjuku. This hostel is 1.3 mi (2.1 km) from Shinjuku Gyoen National Garden and 1.9 mi (3 km) from Tokyo Metropolitan Government Building.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 17 air-conditioned rooms featuring microwaves. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Partially open bathrooms with showers feature slippers and hair dryers. Conveniences include ceiling fans and blackout drapes/curtains, and housekeeping is provided daily.Amenities
This hostel has 3 floors in 1 building and offers designated smoking areas.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include luggage storage and laundry facilities. Limited parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Robot Restaurant - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Shinjuku Isetan - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Isetan Department Store Shinjuku - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
Shinjuku Gyoen National Garden - 1.5 km / 1 mi
Tokyo Metropolitan Government Building - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
The Tokyo Metropolitan Government - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
Waseda University - 2.5 km / 1.5 mi
Tokyo Metropolitan Gymnasium - 2.6 km / 1.6 mi
Tokyo Opera City Concert Hall - 2.7 km / 1.7 mi
New National Theatre Tokyo - 2.8 km / 1.7 mi
Tokyo National Olympic Stadium - 3.2 km / 2 mi
Meiji Jingu Shrine - 3.2 km / 2 mi
Takeshita Street - 3.4 km / 2.1 mi
Meiji Jingu Stadium - 3.7 km / 2.3 mi
Yoyogi Park - 3.9 km / 2.4 mi
The nearest major airport is Tokyo (HND-Haneda) - 29.2 km / 18.2 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
The front desk is open daily from 9 AM - 11 PM. To make arrangements for check-in please contact the property ahead of time using the information on the booking confirmation. If you are planning to arrive after 11 PM please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation. Guests must contact the property in advance for check-in instructions. Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- The city tax ranges from JPY 100-200 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 10,000. Guests are not required to pay the city tax when travel stay dates are between July 1, 2020 - September 30, 2021. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For more details, please contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- Towels/sheets: JPY 100
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- -Free WiFi
- -Laundry facilities
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Parking (limited spaces)
- -Front desk (limited hours)
- -Luggage storage
- -Distance from property (meters) - 500
- -Lot Hours - 24 hours
- -Wheelchair accessible – no