Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Marroad Inn Omiya, you'll be centrally located in Saitama, within a 10-minute drive of Saitama Super Arena and Omiya Park. This hotel is 1 mi (1.6 km) from Railway Museum and 1.2 mi (1.9 km) from Hikawa Shrine.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 251 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and LED televisions. Complimentary wired Internet access keeps you connected, and digital programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, housekeeping is provided daily, and you can request irons/ironing boards.Amenities
This hotel has 9 floors in 2 buildings and offers designated smoking areas.Dining
At Marroad Inn Omiya, enjoy a satisfying meal at the restaurant. Breakfast is available for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary newspapers in the lobby, dry cleaning/laundry services, and luggage storage. Planning an event in Saitama? This hotel has facilities measuring 3067 square feet (285 square meters), including conference space. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Railway Museum - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Saitama Super Arena - 1.7 km / 1.1 mi
Hikawa Shrine - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Nack5 Stadium Omiya - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
Omiya Park - 2 km / 1.3 mi
Saitama Prefectural Museum of History - 2.4 km / 1.5 mi
Omiya Bonsai Art Museum - 3.4 km / 2.1 mi
Nakao Shrine - 10.3 km / 6.4 mi
Kawagoe History Museum - 12.7 km / 7.9 mi
Naritasankawagoebetsuin Hongyoin - 12.7 km / 7.9 mi
Senba Toshogu Shrine - 12.8 km / 7.9 mi
Kitain Temple - 13 km / 8.1 mi
Kawagoe Castle - 13 km / 8.1 mi
Kawagoe City Museum - 13.1 km / 8.1 mi
Miyoshino Shrine - 13.1 km / 8.1 mi
The nearest airports are:
Tokyo (HND-Haneda) - 55.1 km / 34.2 mi
Tokyo (NRT-Narita Intl.) - 99.6 km / 61.9 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: JPY 400 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: JPY 1080 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Conference space
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Parking (limited spaces)
- -Designated smoking areas (fines apply)
- -Vending machine
- -RV, bus, truck parking (surcharge)
- -Number of floors - 9
- -Number of buildings/towers - 2
- -Number of meeting rooms - 4
- -Year Built - 1984
- -Total number of rooms - 251
- -Conference space size (feet) - 3067
- -Conference space size (meters) - 285
- -Luggage storage