Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Chateau Nova Yellowhead in Edmonton (Northwest Edmonton), you'll be within a 15-minute drive of Rexall Place and Yellowhead Casino. This hotel is 6.6 mi (10.6 km) from West Edmonton Mall and 6.3 mi (10.1 km) from Commonwealth Stadium.
Make yourself at home in one of the 127 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and LCD televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Bathrooms have shower/tub combinations and hair dryers. Conveniences include microwaves and coffee/tea makers, as well as phones with free local calls.
Take advantage of recreation opportunities including a steam room and a fitness center. This hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access and a fireplace in the lobby.
Enjoy a satisfying meal at Bonaventure serving guests of Chateau Nova Yellowhead. Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge. Cooked-to-order breakfasts are served on weekends from 8 AM to 1 PM for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and a 24-hour front desk. Free self parking is available onsite.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy. Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges. Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between CAD 8 and CAD 30 per person (approximately)
- Pet fee: CAD 15 per pet, per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -One meeting room
- -In-room accessibility
- -Free WiFi
- -Fitness facilities
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Fireplace in lobby
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Laundry facilities
- -Steam room
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Free self parking
- -Luggage storage
- -24-hour front desk
- -24-hour business center
- -Television in common areas