Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
Located in Husseren-les-Chateaux, Hôtel Husseren Les Chateaux is in the mountains, a 3-minute drive from Kuentz-Bas and 5 minutes from Ginglinger-Fix Vineyards. This hotel is 3.4 mi (5.5 km) from Hohlandsbourg Castle and 6.8 mi (10.9 km) from Unterlinden Museum.
Make yourself at home in one of the 38 guestrooms featuring minibars and flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with separate bathtubs and showers feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones and desks, and housekeeping is provided daily.
Don't miss out on the many recreational opportunities, including an indoor pool, an outdoor tennis court, and a sauna. Additional amenities at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access and tour/ticket assistance.
Enjoy French cuisine at Au Sapin Dore, one of the hotel's 2 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours). Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 7 AM to 10 AM for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and multilingual staff. Planning an event in Husseren-les-Chateaux? This hotel has facilities measuring 1722 square feet (160 square meters), including meeting rooms. Free self parking is available onsite.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy. Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges. Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
This property has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.
Know Before You Go
- A fee for a mandatory New Year's Eve gala dinner is included in the total price displayed for stays on 31 December.
- Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between EUR 13 and EUR 14.5 per person (approximately)
- Pet fee: EUR 10 per pet, per night
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 5.0 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per adult: EUR 46.00
- Christmas Day (25 December) Gala Dinner per adult: EUR 55.00
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.10 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
The charges below are included in your overall room price:
- New Year's Eve gala dinner fee
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- -Free WiFi
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Multilingual staff
- -Front desk (limited hours)
- -Business center
- -Billiards or pool table
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Outdoor tennis court
- -Free self parking
- -Luggage storage
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Smoke-free property
- -Indoor pool