Umi No Mieru Apartment
Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Umi No Mieru Apartment in Onna, you'll be next to a golf course, just steps from Ryukyu Islands and a 4-minute drive from Nakadomari Site. This apartment is 21.8 mi (35.1 km) from Ikei Island and 2.2 mi (3.6 km) from Tiger Beach.
Make yourself at home in one of the 4 individually decorated guestrooms, featuring kitchens with full-sized refrigerators/freezers and stovetops. Rooms have private furnished balconies. 32-inch flat-screen televisions and DVD players are provided, while complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected. Private bathrooms with separate bathtubs and showers feature deep soaking bathtubs and complimentary toiletries.
Take in the views from a terrace and make use of amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include express check-in, express check-out, and multilingual staff. Free self parking is available onsite.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy. Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges. Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property. There is no front desk at this property. To make arrangements for check-in please contact the property at least 24 hours before arrival using the information on the booking confirmation. Guests planning to arrive outside of normal check-in hours must contact this property in advance to arrange check-in. Please contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- -Free WiFi
- -Laundry facilities
- -Multilingual staff
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Designated smoking areas (fines apply)
- -Free self parking
- -Express check-out
- -Smoke-free property
- -Express check-in