Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Okada Ryokan Warakutei in Takayama, you'll be in the mountains, within a 15-minute drive of Kappa Bridge and Hirayu Onsen. This ryokan is 0.1 mi (0.1 km) from Shin Hotaka Ropeway and 0.1 mi (0.1 km) from Shiozawa Onsen.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 70 guestrooms featuring refrigerators and flat-screen televisions. Digital television is provided for your entertainment. Conveniences include safes, and housekeeping is provided daily.Amenities
Be sure to enjoy recreational amenities, including hot springs, a spa tub, and a sauna.Dining
Enjoy a meal at KEYAKI, or stay in and take advantage of the ryokan's room service (during limited hours). Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge. Breakfast is available for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary newspapers in the lobby, luggage storage, and an elevator (lift). Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Hirayu Onsen - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Shin Hotaka Ropeway - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Shiozawa Onsen - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Hirayu Waterfall - 2.4 km / 1.5 mi
Okuhida Bear Park - 3.2 km / 2 mi
Fukuji Onsen - 5.3 km / 3.3 mi
Tashiro Bridge - 7 km / 4.3 mi
Taisho Pond - 7 km / 4.3 mi
Mount Yake - 8.9 km / 5.6 mi
Shin Hotaka Onsen - 9.1 km / 5.6 mi
Kappa Bridge - 13.2 km / 8.2 mi
Shinhotaka Ropeway - 16.9 km / 10.5 mi
Myojin Bridge - 17.7 km / 11 mi
Myojin Pond - 17.7 km / 11 mi
Hida Great Limestone Cave - 19.2 km / 11.9 mi
The preferred airport for Okada Ryokan Warakutei is Nagoya (NGO-Chubu Centrair Intl.) - 224.8 km / 139.7 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Reservations are required for private bath/onsen. Reservations can be made by contacting the ryokan prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: JPY 150 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: JPY 1620 for adults and JPY 1620 for children (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Free self parking
- -In-room accessibility
- -Free WiFi
- -Spa tub
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Total number of rooms - 70
- -Luggage storage