Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
When you a stay at Young Island Resort in Villa, you'll be by the ocean, just steps from St. Vincent and Villa Beach. This beach resort is 0.1 mi (0.1 km) from Fort Duvernette and 0.7 mi (1.1 km) from Indian Bay.
Make yourself at home in one of the 29 guestrooms featuring refrigerators. Rooms have private furnished patios. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Bathrooms have showers and hair dryers.
Pamper yourself with a visit to the spa, which offers massages, body treatments, and facials. After a day at the private beach, you can enjoy other recreational amenities including an outdoor pool and an outdoor tennis court. Additional amenities at this resort include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge).
Satisfy your appetite for lunch or dinner at Garden Gazebo, a restaurant which specializes in Caribbean cuisine, or stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours). Unwind at the end of the day with a drink at the bar/lounge or the swim-up bar. A complimentary cooked-to-order breakfast is served daily from 7 AM to 10 AM.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a computer station, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and dry cleaning/laundry services. A ferry terminal shuttle is provided at no charge, and free self parking is available onsite.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy. Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges. Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property. Guests planning to arrive or departure outside of normal check-in and check-out hours must contact this property in advance. Please contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- This property offers transfers from the ferry terminal. Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the resort prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- A resort fee is included in the total price displayed.
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Crib (infant bed) fee: USD 20 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: USD 2.95 per accommodation, per night
The charges below are included in your overall room price:
- Resort fee
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- -Free self parking
- -Free WiFi
- -Wedding services
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Concierge services
- -Outdoor pool
- -Free breakfast
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Computer station
- -Spa treatment room(s)
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- -Full-service spa
- -Beach towels
- -Pool sun loungers
- -Outdoor tennis court
- -Pool umbrellas
- -Front desk (limited hours)
- -Free ferry terminal shuttle
- -Babysitting or childcare
- -Swim-up bar
- -Beach umbrellas
- -Beach sun loungers
- -On private beach